One-Punch Man [ONE/Yusuke Murata]

Appelsider

Green Jacket
Website
twitter.com
ZLkiiZy.jpg

The seemingly ordinary and unimpressive Saitama has a rather unique hobby: being a hero. In order to pursue his childhood dream, he trained relentlessly for three years—and lost all of his hair in the process. Now, Saitama is incredibly powerful, so much so that no enemy is able to defeat him in battle. In fact, all it takes to defeat evildoers with just one punch has led to an unexpected problem—he is no longer able to enjoy the thrill of battling and has become quite bored.

This all changes with the arrival of Genos, a 19-year-old cyborg, who wishes to be Saitama's disciple after seeing what he is capable of. Genos proposes that the two join the Hero Association in order to become certified heroes that will be recognized for their positive contributions to society, and Saitama, shocked that no one knows who he is, quickly agrees. And thus begins the story of One Punch Man, an action-comedy that follows an eccentric individual who longs to fight strong enemies that can hopefully give him the excitement he once felt and just maybe, he'll become popular in the process!

There are two version: The Original Webcomic (drawn by ONE) and the Remake drawn by Murata. They have exactly the same story, both of them are written by ONE. Think of the remake as a "enhanced version" of the original. 

OPM Raws: One || Murata Yusuke
Translations: One || Murata Yusuke

Season Two Confirmed!: Chikara Sakura Directs One-Punch Man Anime's 2nd Season at J.C. Staff

Saitama's awesome and so is Genos B) I loveee the artwork in this manga! Especially those consecutive pages that make it seem like a stop motion thingy!

Discuss!

My favorite characters so far have been (besides our shining protagonist... pun intended) Metal Bat and Genos. And Licenseless Rider. XD

I'm all caught up for Murata's redrawn manga. Can't wait to see the rest of the Garou Arc being drawn out.

Can't wait for the anime to come out! If Metal Bat gets the seiyuu for Mondo Oowada, my life will be COMPLETE!

I'm a huge fan of OnePunch-Man and have read both the redrawn version by Murata and the original webcomic by ONE. Can't wait for the anime as both ONE and Murata gave their thumbs up to the series (since they were involved and watch the episodes themselves).

One Punch Man is beastly. My favorite characters are Saitama, Genos, and Boros. Saitama reminds me of Shine, 100% of the times. Genos makes me laugh because he takes everything so seriously. He's so cool looking but he's such a butt-monkey. Oh well. I LOVE Boros's design. It's just so SICK. He's just everything I love in a villain.

~ Z ~ said:
One Punch Man is beastly. My favorite characters are Saitama, Genos, and Boros. Saitama reminds me of Shine, 100% of the times. Genos makes me laugh because he takes everything so seriously. He's so cool looking but he's such a butt-monkey. Oh well. I LOVE Boros's design. It's just so SICK. He's just everything I love in a villain.

Not to mention Boros is a cyclops. Cyclops aliens are auto-cool. B)))))

/I say because my OC is one and thus I'm biased/

forreal thouhg these designs are SICK *headbangs*

Just a heads up, the latest chapter for OPM is 79 for the Murata Version; though it's been quite a while since our last update. He better not be taking his sweet times drawing Fubuki all the dang time B|

Don't know you guys read the webcomic of OPM, but it's getting intense XD

Yeah xD Don't worry though, ONE takes forever to update a chapter. In fact, this is a rare moment that ONE actually update two chapters nearly back to back instead of the usual three months. I guess he's hype as hell for the OPM anime.

Murata needs to hurry up and get this new chapter up. Tho it's obvious he's kinda got a bit of a hard-on for Blizzard.

But I can't wait to see the Tornado battle with Saitama! I wonder what Saitama will say to Tornado after the whole fight. Tornado seems to really hate Saitama, she's drooling at this hate!

Hmm.. it seems that all the Murata Translation has been taken down by VIZ due to filing DMCA order. So, it's going to be extremely hard to see translation without getting shot down by Viz from now on out. The original webcomic is safe from this though.

Back
Top Bottom