Obsession/Super Attentive To?

That's pretty awesome to hear, bro. While its not exactly the same, I get the idea of cleaning out the ones of cluttered that's no longer needed (I do it every other month when I get too many important files that I no longer need lol).

Good on you of getting junk that doesn't really defined you who you were anymore or rid of bad memories. Hope everything is going well for you, bro!

That's pretty awesome to hear, bro. While its not exactly the same, I get the idea of cleaning out the ones of cluttered that's no longer needed (I do it every other month when I get too many important files that I no longer need lol).

Good on you of getting junk that doesn't really defined you who you were anymore or rid of bad memories. Hope everything is going well for you, bro!
Thank you! The only thing I haven't thrown out was old drawings and sentimental things yet, I want to start with the things that are easiest to part with and work my way up from there. Last summer I found 2 plastic bins full of old elementary school papers my mother kept because she thought I would want them... but I only ended up keeping the stickers I managed to peel off my notebooks and some cute paper crafts like this adorable paper bag alligator I made (or was it a dragon?) :p

Thank you! The only thing I haven't thrown out was old drawings and sentimental things yet, I want to start with the things that are easiest to part with and work my way up from there. Last summer I found 2 plastic bins full of old elementary school papers my mother kept because she thought I would want them... but I only ended up keeping the stickers I managed to peel off my notebooks and some cute paper crafts like this adorable paper bag alligator I made (or was it a dragon?) :p

I still have college essays that I go back too on the hopes I'll be all "perhaps I'll rewrite this now that I have a better understanding..." :LOL: Definitely not elementary homework though LMAO.

I still have college essays that I go back too on the hopes I'll be all "perhaps I'll rewrite this now that I have a better understanding..." :LOL: Definitely not elementary homework though LMAO.
I have kept a few college papers I really liked but I have never thought about rewriting them or even going back through our assigned books. But that's mostly because I'm kinda lazy and would prefer writing anything but argumentative essays about nothing in particular. Our topics aren't known for being the most interesting. I dumped my lab reports the second we finished the class too, I hated doing them and writing every week trying to extrapolate how I somehow fucked up the experiment even though I followed the steps to the letter. Chemistry lab is fun until you had to write about the results.

I didnt realize she even kept anything other than my report cards until I found the box. There was a neat folder I found in perfect condition so I kept that because they hired an artist to paint a cartoony PSA about welling sites. The rest went to recycling

Back
Top Bottom