No More Heroes [Planning/Preview]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks solid. Everything checks out.

The only thing that need a little tweak is to keep in mind that humans cannot become special. When one is born, they are either special or just a regular human and that's that. 

Do keep the experimentation though since it does further added to his personality :p

Yeah. See, that's the problem of his ideal. It doesn't work but he still wants to try over and over (and in the process he caused deaths, but tell himself it is for science to justify it). Though maybe when he had had enough, he would attempt to reduce the amount of human to make Specials the dominant species using a virus or something. Now that's a problem for mankind... But for now he's unable to do anything big.

Sounds fuck. I like it :maybe:

Go ahead and place your character in the registry for approval. As for what he can do, he can simply be working at the clinic (of course... he won't be able to do crazy stuff) and I can find some way to lead him to the villains :thumbs:

Well, considering the only guy he want to talk to is a healer I was thinking he stick around the clinic too xD Though I'm waiting for Niki to online so I can finish the other technician I'm working on (since another of Niki's characters is his friend). I'll post all the new chars when we're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom