Most ridiculous Anime you've ever watched?

I think it's about an alien trying to eat another alien to get power? Don't take my word for it, that's just what I understood from it and I could be wrong.

Well, I guess I could shed just a little light on it in saying that the core idea of FLCL is essentially that it's a series about puberty, specificly the very early pre-teen portion where your body is just beginning to go through *ahem*....''changes'' (the large protrusion from his head that Naota embarrassedly bandaged down for example is kind of a phallic symbol, and a double entendre for an erection) and your mind is just a little too. Buuut of coarse it was just as much a vehicle for the people at Gainax to make whatever crazy animations they wanted to just for fun. Definitely a ridiculous one :p

JamesYTP said:
Well, I guess I could shed just a little light on it in saying that the core idea of FLCL is essentially that it's a series about puberty, specificly the very early pre-teen portion where your body is just beginning to go through *ahem*....''changes'' (the large protrusion from his head that Naota embarrassedly bandaged down for example is kind of a phallic symbol, and a double entendre for an erection) and your mind is just a little too. Buuut of coarse it was just as much a vehicle for the people at Gainax to make whatever crazy animations they wanted to just for fun. Definitely a ridiculous one :p

Thanks for the explanation! The anime starts to make sense to me now xD

Glad I could assist.....although even with that knowledge it is pretty ridiculous....I love it so lol.

JamesYTP said:

Wow, I never really thought of that. It made the anime make sense xD

Ploep said:
Well Mayoiga can be added to the list I guess. xD

This XD

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress when it did a 180 near the finale episodes.

Masou Gakuen HxH hands down. Jesus, I don't know how to described what this is xD

Bobobo bo Bobobo, a timeless favorite of mine.
e53.jpg

After that, I'd say The Devil is a Part Timer XD
original.jpg

Ofc, I say ridiculous in a good way.

Girls Bravo. 

I stopped watching after about three episodes, because I was just very confused every time watching it.

Same goes for Baka and Test

Heavens Lost Property, because it is a lot of wtf moments smashed into a series...
Of course the simplest explenation is "Focking Panty birds"

Back
Top Bottom