Most ridiculous Anime you've ever watched?

I personally don't like High School of the Dead. It's like... 'ridiculous' if you catch my drift.

maxresdefault.jpg

One Punch Man. Episode 2 is a perfect example of how silly it can be. XD

I remember that XD That anime should had a lot of weird moments lol. Not My Fault I'm Not Popular is also weird, but I love it XD

Nobody's mentioned bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan.

It's just as random and convoluted as Bobobo, but makes a lot more sexual innuendos  (like Dokuro chan giving Sakura a jumped that says "Pedo" and having a younger sister who looks like a 20 year old woman). Along with making the dude look like a pervert all the time. Lmao

If it wasn't trying TOO hard to be a comedy, it would've been more enjoyable but it was more "WTF" than anything. Shame too since I liked Dokuro's design.

JamesYTP said:
Well since nobody's mentioned it......FOOLY COOLY!

Why didn't I say that... Pretty odd story as well, Inspired a lot of western cartoons that were not nearly as confusing though.

I'm another member of the "I don't understand FLCL" club. Really, most of the time I had no clue what was going on. Definitely the weirdest anime I have ever watched. I think I gave up halfway, I can't remember finishing it.

Back
Top Bottom