Most ridiculous Anime you've ever watched?

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
Have you ever seen an anime and think "Wow, what the heck did I just watched?" Well, list'em here!

Prison School left me utterly speechless. I didn't understand so I watched it again and just...

It took me a while to actually get what was going on.

Heavens Lost property... I was told to watch it, i only made it like 3 episodes in... Then i was prepared to be lobotomized.

Bobobo bo bobobo.

It's ridiculous but in the weird good kind of way.

Only if you aren't actually expecting a serious story progression or have a really strange sense of humor tho.

Kumori said:
11 Eyes....
At first it seemed normal and ok, but it quickly turned into super weird what is going on....

^^^THIS

And Samurai Flamenco. Every episode it got weirder and weirder. I think the only reason people like that show is because of shipping. Truly a stupid show it infuriates me when I even try to think about how it has wasted my time. xD

Chou Henshin Cosprayers, no idea how this anime starts it's just random.....
and to add to the ridiculousness they toke 3 random episodes from the middle on the anime
and just released them together later as an ova...
The whole thing doesn't make any sense...

Nick said:
Heavens Lost property... I was told to watch it, i only made it like 3 episodes in... Then i was prepared to be lobotomized.

I've seen this! Yeah, I agree, this was really weird. It kinda hooked me in because I thought it would be some crazy war or battle but when I saw the flying panties... I don't know anymore.

P&SWG Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Honestly I have no fucking clue what the writers of that show were on when they thought it up, but I'd like some of that

~ Z ~ said:
Bobobo was another one I thought was kinda wacky. xDD

tumblr_mqrfowzG3Y1sd49wao1_500.gif

Kill la Kill was kind of insane in it's own way; especially how serious everyone was about the clothing line.

Besides School days the most ridiculous anime I have ever watched has got to be Blood C. That amount of gore and the way they killed people was flat out insanity. Especially the blender...damn I regret watching that show. Not that its terrible or anything just got me feeling all fragile for my own flesh.

Back
Top Bottom