Loopy's Art Tomb

LoopyPanda said:
ShineCero said:
Liking a lot of these content you have posted, especially Takano (didn't even realized that she had mitten hands. That cracked me up). 

I'm not getting the reference for the "turned myself a pickle" thing, aside from Pickle Rick? Racking my brain over this honestly, haha. But still, Mioi is there, so me likey.

Hahaha, yeah it is Pickle Rick. There was a weird meme that went around of different characters/image macros with the text "I kid you not, he turned himself into a pickle! Funniest shit I've ever seen"... there's also ones that start with the character explaining who Rick is and that he turned himself into a pickle. I don't quite understand why this meme returned in such a format but my interpretation of it is that it's meant to reference the mixed response that Pickle Rick episode got. I figured Mioi would be the 1 person who actually thought it was funny xd

But thank you, I'll see if I can get my tablet driver to work later today and see if my hands remember how to draw lmao

Huh, that's a strange way for the episode to get a new reference lol. Nevertheless, it looks really damn good! Keep it up!

Finally able to update this thread lmao. I'm slowly churning through all my WIPs while figuring out some design concepts for newer characters rn, but for now have these!!!

FMR7u7j.png
My take on Berserk (evil Blossom) from the Powerpunk Girls, featured in the Powerpuff comic Deja View! I love PPNK more than the Rowdyruffs, so I decided to design this cutie first while retaining major design details (I've never been able to make head nor tails of how blossom wears a headband AND a barette...)
She will appear in the Reality Vortex RP when the time comes ;]

Some bits/headcanons I had about her for a while now:

• She's the commander of the Powerpunks.
  • Mean and crazy BITCH
  • Her weapon if any would be a sword, but I wanted to give her a whip sword like Renji's sword Zabimaru. I wanted to see if I could make it look like it was made of a special material by Oppressor Plutonium, but the cybertech look was... ugli. He and Kyoko Sakura from Madoka Magica both have collapsible weapons to use as blunt damage, so I'm taking that as a trend of hotheaded anime people using unconventional weaponry like this that defy science
  • Her ribbons are prehensile. Probably her hair too. Don't get too close.
  • Her style is prep goth or prep punk, haven't decided yet
I plan to design her sisters Brat (evil Bubbles) and Brute (evil Buttercup), but for now here's a doodle:
y1bqPbm.png

Brat's the queen bitch. Likely has an army of simps.

Aaaaand, I finished this drawing of my OC band!
4oUgwlC.png
  • She is bandmate of Nemesis and is a backup vocalist. She can play the piano/keyboard. She, Nemesis, and Eris with some others form a metal band of the Underworld.
  • Hypnos' singing voice is so soothing people fall asleep, so her solos are mostly ballads and melancholic songs that serve as palette-cleansers between the songs where Nemesis is screeching death metal. Does duets with Eris.
  • Sleepy 24/7 and never keeps her hair out of her eyes.
would you simp for her?.... I would  :pensive:

hopefully I have more tomorrow, enjoy

Brat looks pretty damn good! And Nemesis... looks like I found another waifu :eyes: 

Your drawing of Berserk is pretty damn intense. Can't wait to see her introduction in Reality Vortex!

I think i said this before on your berserk piece, but I seriously love how you color the hair in your drawings!
Your use of colors is great, and also Hypnos’ hands are really well done, especially the fist one!

Thank you for your comments <3 hands are hard to practice consistently, I'm getting there though... tbh I forget to color so my style always changes jjfgyjnn

I finally finished coloring the Redraw challenge panel I wanted to do today!!! I fixed Brat's lineart a 2nd time before actually coloring but I'm proud of this one.
b3d61a066f8fd154fd0beb5acb73a6b7576371bb.png

original:
EUQIQKLXQAApH8w.jpg
Berserk looks smaller here, but I was working with a much smaller picture and imagined the perspective would have her furthest from the 'camera' so to speak, which is why she looks distant.

I got a new set of sketchbooks several weeks ago, only got the chance to draw on one page and break it in while rewatching Death Note. Drawing men is personally torture but Death Note's designs are appealing enough to endure it.
7qSN8hI.jpg
8byp8ro.jpg

That redraw is spot on! I had to do a double take to see which one was yours xD awesome job! And a nice little touch making Berserk smaller for the perspective!

Lmao at that “i am looking” L  :joy:

BRUH I had this in drafts since November but never posted it. So Imma just post it and put my new stuff in a separate post when my power stops going in and out.
===============÷
ShineCero said:
These are pretty good, bro! Keep up the good work!

Ploep said:
That redraw is spot on! I had to do a double take to see which one was yours xD awesome job! And a nice little touch making Berserk smaller for the perspective!

Lmao at that “i am looking” L  :joy:
Awww thank you guys!!! <3 I won't lie that redraw was sorta difficult, McCracken's designs seem deceptively simple until you actually draw them out haha. Or maybe it's because perfectly spherical heads and eyes aren't really my strong suit  :joy:

Here's a thing I've cooked up in my spare drawing time:

c2aedIf.png

It's MY emotional support kittygirl and I get to decide what training outfit she wears!!!! Also she's sitting up on a counter/table because she's so short. I liked how the hands turned out but I have a hard time drawing the wrists' bumpy part. So it LOOKS like they don't have wrists but I swear it was there in the sketch!!?
@~ Z ~ requested I draw her character Cuki. Was in the mood to draw Bern so I put them in the same picture to practice interactive posing. She also likes Bern so win win!

For context, one of my characters in the Reality Vortex RPG we're running is Bernkastel (Umineko)-- but we've changed her quite a bit from her canonical version thanks to all the otherwise-impossible circumstances that's started to affect her veering off the path. This isn't a scene that's happened in-game yet but I am excited to usher in a recovered-sociopath kitty witch :]

I realized that I never responded to this post, despite liking it and giving it a heart rating. But yeah, that is a cute drawing, my dude! The way you use colors is very unique... can't put my finger on it, but it's very pleasing to my eyes for some reason :joy:

I thought I posted whatever new stuff I made since I last visited this thread but apparently I didn't. Will do that once I remember which ones I should post lol

I'm trying to get back into finding my coloring style, I'm NEVER happy with that in particular. The way I shade always bugs me, at this point I'll probably shade manually instead of using Layer Styles since I can't decide what looks good xd

So ermmmm I'm just gonna throw this warmup drawing I did of my Reality Vortex Bern in here, since I just finished it and I want to show it NYEOW
bern is sus.png
No I will not give context u just gotta read the game thread bro
I normally never do bust shots with a side view like this, so for me to do it after not drawing anything for 5 months is a shocker to me personally. Does it look ok? I hope so the head size always makes me a little self-conscious about my proportions lol

I thought I posted whatever new stuff I made since I last visited this thread but apparently I didn't. Will do that once I remember which ones I should post lol

I'm trying to get back into finding my coloring style, I'm NEVER happy with that in particular. The way I shade always bugs me, at this point I'll probably shade manually instead of using Layer Styles since I can't decide what looks good xd

So ermmmm I'm just gonna throw this warmup drawing I did of my Reality Vortex Bern in here, since I just finished it and I want to show it NYEOW
View attachment 79
No I will not give context u just gotta read the game thread bro
I normally never do bust shots with a side view like this, so for me to do it after not drawing anything for 5 months is a shocker to me personally. Does it look ok? I hope so the head size always makes me a little self-conscious about my proportions lol
THIS IS PERFECT LOOPY!

I also like how you made Bern's hair with those frosted white tips. I even see a bit of it in her eyes. You've totally improved! Keep it up and don't stop!

THIS IS PERFECT LOOPY!

I also like how you made Bern's hair with those frosted white tips. I even see a bit of it in her eyes. You've totally improved! Keep it up and don't stop!
OMG, thank youuuu!!! 😢😭 Ironically, I worked on her hair longer than the rest of the piece, adjusting the eye placement took like a minute of referencing. Side views are always intimidating to me bc they come out different almost every time I do it. Thank goodness it looks as good as it does, and I didn't really fuss with the pen tool like I usually do outside of her eyes, so I might stick with the sketch pen for a while and see how my linework looks. Thanks again for your comment Z!

I will try to get a fullbody of Bern's upcoming look by the end of this weekend, that's still being adjusted while I decide on how to draw her outfit lol. Am gonna be busy this weekend but I'll push through it

Been a hot minute since you draw something, but damn, the wait was worth!!! Love what you did with Bernkastel!!!

Back
Top Bottom