[iOS/Android] Pokémon GO

Ploep said:
Yoo apparently the 2nd gen will drop this week, plus we'll be getting two new berries and more wardrobe change options! FINALLY!
I'd link you to the update site but im not sure whether thats allowed or not xD

It's allowed :p

The 2nd generation is out here!!!!
I think they waited for the release to be in the holidays and when winter ended. :D

Wowowowow I haven't played PoGo in like... 4 months! Maybe these new additions will motivate me to play it again. I don't even do gyms or anything because of how spread out they are, I just like to catch things. Lol

Damn, I need to jumped this on this. Elekid is finally going to get captured...

Also, it's roaring in popularity and the servers is getting screwy again... :lmao:

Is it me or the walking animation is better? Also, just got a Marill and a Sentret at my house xD I can't wait till my next Pokemon-Go-day (I have one when I just go out to play this game every month)

Looks like they improved a lot of stuff in Pokemon Go. Too bad boys can never get the great stuff in clothing in a Pokemon game.... :wagh:

I also ran out of Pokeballs as well lol. Need to restock if I'm going to catch them all xD

I've caught a lot of new ones too! Pokemons like Scyther are now starting to move sideways etc instead of only dodging. :O
I'm a bit sad you need to pay for some wardrobe changes and the fact that they haven't increased the bag space for the pokemons. This means I need to start trying to get into gyms again. xD

You can earn coins at Pokemon Gyms? They're probably have CP in the 2000s at this time lol so super rip for me.

I caught a crapton of Pokemon yesterday. Snubulls and Granbull, Houndorr and a shit tons of Murkrow. Spinark kept popping out of it's pokeball every damn second but I managed to catch that fuck lol.

@Raditzthehairball

Yeah! I noticed that the player looks around when walking this time! Looks like they improved a lot in this game lol

BY MY POWER, THIS THREAD IS REVIVED

November Research Tasks are out. Bug-type oriented and the research reward is Shedinja. It looks like Shedinja is massively disappointing, however. Shame they didn't try to do anything to reflect Wonder Guard. Nincada and Ninjask are also out as well as Shiny Caterpie. As for Sinnoh Pokemon, I haven't been playing lately so I haven't caught too much but I'm hoping to get Giratina soon as it's my second-favorite Gen 4 Legendary.

I was wondering how Sheninja would worked in the format of Pokemon Go, it's a shame that its ability didn't get used in a way it should have. 

:thonk: To be honest, I'm surprised that we have Sinnoh Pokemon this early, so I guess this make way for Unova Pokemon, which has 156 Pokemon (largest one of the generations). 

Here's some information regarding Meltan:

They also confirmed that you can get a Mystery Box which gets you Meltan if you transfer a Pokémon from GO to Let's Go at least once a week. The box can only be obtained once a week limiting the amount you can give out. At present it's not clear if it's once a week per Let's Go Game or once a week per GO game

That'll be a real pain in the arse, thankfully, you can just partner up with another Pokemon and get candies faster in Go.

How did shedninja work in the other games then?

Also the Adventure sync option is chillllll.. it counts your step when you havent even opened the game now.

Isn't Adventure Sync effectively similar to that of Pokemon Go Plus? And then you have this statement regarding the Pokeball thing that comes with Let's Go Series:

Some further information about how the Poké Ball Plus works has been released, hidden on an official Japanese Nintendo site's news section. As previously revealed, the device can run as a controller for the game as well as a Pokémon GO Plus and it can also have a Pokémon sent into it from Pokémon Let's Go to collect rewards. However, we now have details on how the device works if it is set to Pokémon GO Plus mode while having a Pokémon saved inside it. If it has a Pokémon in it, when it's acting like a Pokémon GO Plus, it will spin all PokéStops automatically without prompting you, getting you the items. If, however, you don't have a Pokémon in the device, you will get notified through vibration much like the Pokémon GO Plus.

:pls: Is Go Plus slowly getting killed off?

@"Ploep" 

I think it's because Sheninja literally only has what, 10 HP? After it does it thing, it dies. Anything special about Sheninja in the games is not reflected in the actual game (Wonder Guard is a ability where only supereffective attacks will hit it--though it is still affected by status move).

Ploep said:
How did shedninja work in the other games then?

Also the Adventure sync option is chillllll.. it counts your step when you havent even opened the game now.

In order to get Shedinja, you need to evolve Nincada to a Ninjask and have 1 empty slot in your party (As well as 1 Pokeball in your bag) and Shedinja will appear as your new party member. 

It is the only Pokemon with 1 HP and a unique ability called Wonder Guard, which allows only Super-effective moves to hit it. All other moves will fail. It was a busted Pokemon if you know how to use it. However, a major counter to Shed' is sandstorm and hail.

Back
Top Bottom