Hero City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneck took both Lyrik and Red into a room where called "Mission Class Room". This is the place where Professional heroes are given mission to complete and move up into the ranks. "What's the status?" Sneck asked.

"It seems to be a monster attacking a diner. There are unknown people in the area fighting it; however, the machine is still kicking according to Dr. Shroom. It was had already damage city prior before reaching the diner. So, it should be classified as Demon." the man explained.

"Demon huh?" Sneck smiles and turns to both Red and Lyrik. "Listen up boys. It's your lucky day! Your first mission, in order to join professional heroes, is to stop that rampaging machine! If you managed to complete it, I'll immediately assigned you to the Heroes Organization without a second thought!"

The man sweated a bit. "S-sir, please that is highly unwise to make new heroes to do such a certain thing. It's best to call Metal Bat for su-"

"Shut up! These punks since this business is all fun and games, eh? I'll show them how hard it is. Besides, Metal Bat isn't here, so we have to do what we have for now." He turns to Red and Lyrik. "Now, get ot it! I prepare a chopper to get over there.

Red was a bit confused, though he seem to enjoy hearing that. "Hey, it beats than doing physical exams..!" Red turns to Lyrik. "Want to take this chance as well?"

Ding! 

The elevator opened and the little Panda creature walked out from it, turning down the hall to report on the status of his city, since phones were next to impossible for his claws to use. "Let's see... is this the right floor? Yes." 

He bumped into a few workers and some heroes, but murmured and bowed his head, "so sorry!" in apologies before continuing his walk. Did he hear Snek nearby? Probably was busy yelling at rookies like he usually did. 

"Hmm, I think this room is the right one. Guess I'll report here and ask for something to do..." Orso raised a plush arm and rapped his claws against the door, as he wasn't able to open doors with his tiny height.

Judai walked up to a place and looked at the sign "Hero Organization? Is this relating to the Elemental Heroes or Evil Heroes I use?" He walked in and went to the front counter and asked the receptionist "Um Excuse me. Im new here and was wondering if i could sign up?"

The receptionist looked up as Judai spoke to him. "Oh? You're interested in joining the Heroes Organization? Well, A Class Hero Sneck is currently lecturing the two new heroes over in the Main Room across the hall, to the left. If you make it, he'll squeeze you."

ShineCero said:
Sneck took both Lyrik and Red into a room where called "Mission Class Room". This is the place where Professional heroes are given mission to complete and move up into the ranks. "What's the status?" Sneck asked.

"It seems to be a monster attacking a diner. There are unknown people in the area fighting it; however, the machine is still kicking according to Dr. Shroom. It was had already damage city prior before reaching the diner. So, it should be classified as Demon." the man explained.

"Demon huh?" Sneck smiles and turns to both Red and Lyrik. "Listen up boys. It's your lucky day! Your first mission, in order to join professional heroes, is to stop that rampaging machine! If you managed to complete it, I'll immediately assigned you to the Heroes Organization without a second thought!"

The man sweated a bit. "S-sir, please that is highly unwise to make new heroes to do such a certain thing. It's best to call Metal Bat for su-"

"Shut up! These punks since this business is all fun and games, eh? I'll show them how hard it is. Besides, Metal Bat isn't here, so we have to do what we have for now." He turns to Red and Lyrik. "Now, get ot it! I prepare a chopper to get over there.

Red was a bit confused, though he seem to enjoy hearing that. "Hey, it beats than doing physical exams..!" Red turns to Lyrik. "Want to take this chance as well?"

Lyrik nodded to Red and gave him a thumbs up. He seemed ready to fight whatever was causing trouble. He didn't know how he would fair, but the least he could do it try. He pushed his pocket and another song started to play loudly on his headphones. He seemed pumped. It looked like he just wanted to try out some new moves if anything.

"Go." He whispered. He then turned to Sneck and tilted his head, he wanted to get there as soon as possible. "Where?"

Sneck was impressed at their willingness to actually do a mission rather than exams. "Wel.. don't get too cocky! Luckily for us, Port Graham isn't that far away, so it should take you about ten minutes on a chopper." Sneck walked down the hall. "Follow me."

Red followed.

Lyrik followed Sneck and hummed a beat to his song. His walking seemed more like dancing when compared to his loud music. At some poibnts, it even looks as if a machine were moving him rather than his feet by how he glided on the floor.

"Hmm? Mr. Snek?" Orso waddled over and tugged on Snek's pant leg. "Are you going to take care of something? Can I come? My section of the town hasn't had anything turn up for the day." Asked the panda creature.

Sneck noticed the Panda creature. "Orso, you finished your mission already? Perhaps you should be able to whip those two other there what real heroes could do.." Sneck rubbed his chin, smiling. "Alright, you may come. Let's get a mov-" Sneck noticed a strange person walking down the hall. "Huh? Another person that wished to joined the ranks..? Though he got the hair down.."

Lyrik seemed a bit impatient about Sneck taking a while on getting there. He spoke up to the man and actually said more than one word as he normally did. He did, however, kept his respect to Sneck since he was a higher rank than him.

"Mission. Lives. Move." Lyrik said. "Save people."

"Ah, right. Well, if you wished to come, then come." Sneck said. He took everyone who wished to follow towards the helicopter. "This will take you to Port Graham in about 5 minutes." Sneck said before stepping away from it.

"Whoa.." Red was amazed by it as he stepped into it and took a seat. "This is pretty rad.."

Lyrik stepped into the helicopter and took a deep breath. He didn't seem to like flying too much since his feet were off the ground. He strapped on tight, not knowing how this might turn out.

"Ugh..."

The pilot nodded when Sneck gave out the signal. The helicopter rose upwards into the air and began to make it way to Port Graham.

"I wonder who's this Doctor Shrooms guy or whatever. I guess he's important if Sneck send us over there." Red yawned, rubbing his eyes.

[The Chopper was now on it's way to the Port Graham. For those left behind, continue with your own development!]

[The Events of Port Graham has reached the Heroes Organization]​

"Sneck! We have a problem!" The man cried out in distress. 

"Huh? What's the problem?" Sneck said. "Follwing him."

"We have reports that a monster is talking Port Graham!!"

".. What?" Sneck sweated a bit. "That's where Shroom was. I'm sure that they can easily handle a tiger level threat.."

"And it's level has been confirmed, to be Dragon!"

"...." Sneck grew silence the moment he heard the name "Dragon" was the threat level of whatever was attacking Port Graham.

"How many heroes did you sent over there, sir?" The man questioned.

".. Orso, Pilotman and two newbies.." Sneck said in a shameful voice. 

"You sent one A class, a C class and two brand new heroes over there!?"

"I-I was trying to teach the new heroes a lesson!" Sneck cried out. "It was a training montage to see if they are capable of becoming full flegde heroes!"

"And what's lesson here!? The meaning of death!? You need to send in more heroes! Send in a A or S class hero in there now! I'm reporting this to the boss about your incompetence!" The man stormed off.

"S-shit..! I need to call someone! Metal Bat is busy.. and I can't get in contact with the others since they're too far away/..! This is bad.." Sneck sweated.

A woman in red walked up to Sneck.

"You know, I could offer my assistance." She said pulling down her hood, revealing her face.
"I prefer to be called R. What's going on in this town of your's?"

Sneck turned around. "Well R, we just have a problem over in Port Graham; a threat level Dragon! If things goes on, this threat will destroyed entire cities!. Are you with the Hero Organization!? You know what, never-mind that! Just head over there! We need all the assistance we need!" Sneck gave R directions of where to go. "Head over there quick!"

"R-right!" Sneck book a phone. "I need the fastest car you got now!" Sneck signal her to go outside to get on the car and make her journey to the Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom