Hero City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere along the street, there was a figure walking around, seemingly aimless, within a Hero Town. 

"Hmm... nothing to eat..." the figure seemed to be a mascot-like Panda walking on its hind feet. It appeared to be something from a children's show, but had rather large claws for looking like an oversized plushie.

"Exams."

It was almost as if Lyrik was trying to tell Red that there might be all sorts of exams, some in which he might be both good and bad in. He held out a fist and nodded to Red, trying to make him a bit more confident about the situation. He too was nervous but the music seemed to calm him down somewhat. His gaze stared at the many photos as they walked around, most, if not all of which he didn't recognized. 

"Heroes?"

"Ah, yes. They are Heroes that have been here for generations and protected the world from various of danger. Without them, our world would be destroyed by this point." The man said. He took both of them to the entrance of the "exam room". He turned around and face Red and Lyrik. "This is where I dropped you lots off. A Class Hero, Sneck, will advise you about the rest of the program. Good luck." He left to go back to the front door of the fortress.

Red turns to Lyrik. "Well.. ready?"

"Ready." Lyrik placed a hand on Red's shoulder and gave him a friendly nudge. "Good luck."

For the first time in a long time, he actually said more than just one word. Hestared at the door before them and took a deep breath, a little nervous as to who or what might be behind it.

The strange-looking Panda managed to find lunch in a box and paid for it, and sat on a bench eating.

"Looks like this part is pretty quiet for the moment... I can enjoy my lunch in peace." It picked up a piece of the food with its claws and munched away at it quietly.

~ Z ~ said:
"Ready." Lyrik placed a hand on Red's shoulder and gave him a friendly nudge. "Good luck."

For the first time in a long time, he actually said more than just one word. Hestared at the door before them and took a deep breath, a little nervous as to who or what might be behind it.

Red cleared his throat, waiting to see what was there for them. As soon both of them took a step inside, a man instantly jumped in front of them, performing movements with his hands in a snake-like fashion.

"Welcome New Heroes. Ahya!" He said, continuing with his hand movements. He then stopped and turned to the two. "I'm A CLASS HERO "Biting Snake Fist" Sneck!"

"Hmm?" The Panda creature squeaked in a relatively high pitched voice, raising a claw to lick at its rice grain-covered fingers, looking up at the person sitting next to it. "Haven't seen something like that around my part of the town! Have you tried going to the Heroes Association building to ask? Sounds kinda ominoush!" It tilted its head in question. "I can take you there if you want."

Lyrik stared at Sneck and tilted his head, he seemed confused at such a commotion. He looked past the man and seemed more interested as to what might be behind him. His music blasted a little, just enough for the others to hear.

"Hm, okay. See ya around then." The creature resumed finishing its lunch before kicking the bag of trash into a nearby trash can. "Suppose I should go back and report." The Panda creature began trekking back where it came from towards the Heroes Association building.

~ Z ~ said:
Lyrik stared at Sneck and tilted his head, he seemed confused at such a commotion. He looked past the man and seemed more interested as to what might be behind him. His music blasted a little, just enough for the others to hear.

Sneck sweated a bit as Lyrik seem to be interested elsewhere, Red causally begins to fall asleep. "H-hey! Don't look around you rookies! You should pay respects to your superior!"

Red tilted his head. "So you're the big boss here?"

"Not exactly. I'm simply in charge of making sure you newbs are worth to be part of the organization. Originally, Metal Bat was suppose to show as an example of a quality hero, but he's currently busy with at the moment. So, they bring the next best thing, yours truly." Sneck praised himself. "And turned down that blasted music!"

Lyrik turned to Sneck and only heard the last word he said. He seemed to smile but he obviously took it the wrong way, at least the opposite of what Sneck wanted.

"Music?" Lyrik nodded to himself and dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out an iPod. The music suddenly got louder than what Sneck ordered. "Yeh..~"

Sneck became irritated that Lyrik was ignoring him. "Listen here punk! If you want to get into the world of heroes, you better learn how to open your ears instead of listening to garbage music! Otherwise, you'll never get anywhere in life and will wind up in useless organizations like Crescent Guilds!" Sneck shouted.

Red, originally dozing off, woke up to hear what he had to say. "Oh, you're still talking? Where are we gonna do the exams? I hope it isn't hard..."

"Hard!? That's the basic principles of being a hero! If you can't handle it, then you might as welll dr-" Before Sneck can finished his ranting, a person came before him.

"Sneck. We have a problem. It seems that we've received a call from the Port Graham requesting our assistance." He said.

"So? I'm busy lecturing the newly brats.." Sneck replied.

"The call is from Dr. Shrooms."

"..." Sneck didn't respond, only narrowly his eyes. "If he send us a signal, I suppose it's a huge problem.." Sneck turns to the others, then smiles. "Perhaps this should be a little training exercise.. You two! Come with me!"

Judai Yuki, Ruler of the Gentle Darkness and also known as Haou, or The Supreme King, walked into the city and looked around. "Hmm, You sure you Sensed something here, Yubel?" The Duel spirit appeared near Judai "Hai, Judai. I'm sure I did somewhere around here."

Lyrik stared at Red and shrugged, following Sneck. He was excited but worried as to what might be happening. He hurried along with Sneck, smiling as his music seem to get louder and his movements more dance-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom