General Website Goofs and Errors

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
For any "bugs, goofs, errors or general problems, you may encounter (such as random logging out or other issues), feel free to post in here. You might not be the only one! Since the site is in its baby days, we'll expect a few bugs to pop up here and there. It will be of great help should you post any you encounter here-- it helps us fix the problems quickly. B)

Hi~
I already ticked the "remember me" box but when I go to the site it always make me log in again :/ Also, when I finally logged in, it redirect me to where I was but I was still a guest. I have to move to another place then come back to finally get to write or edit my post.

Please look into it,

Thanks ^^

Raditzthehairball said:
Hi~
I already ticked the "remember me" box but when I go to the site it always make me log in again :/ Also, when I finally logged in, it redirect me to where I was but I was still a guest. I have to move to another place then come back to finally get to write or edit my post.

Please look into it,

Thanks ^^

I've made some changes and I think it fixed the problem. It had to do with how your browser handled the cookies.

You probably already know it, the front page seems to be broken

Code:
Warning: require_once(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/boogaloo/public_html/index.php/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/boogaloo/public_html/index.php/index.php on line 18

Good thing he's on top of it. I'm auto-signed in amd when I click a topic or forum it directs me to the hompage. When I relog its fine. Could that be part of the maintenance?

Yeah. I was doing some maintenance of the forum. Everything should resolved for the most part. Does it still happen? Try clearing your cookies and cache and see if that occurs again.

It seems that they're reports of when members go on their mobile devices (particularly the iPhone), they get redirected to the front page. I'm searching for solution as we speak. Thank you for being so patience and giving us the update of forum to improve for your stay.

Sweet. I'll continue doing updates to make it easier for everyone.  B))

For those of you who are having redirect problems:

Log out and back in. I had that exact same problem and relogging did the trick.

I am using my phone and its happen to me too. I don't relog since before i read this thread, i didn't know that will fix it, i just go to member list, click my username and the problem fix itself.

Accessing the Edit option using a smartphone is a little bit annoying. I have to be fully zoomed out for the bubble to appear in the right place, but then I might touch other stuff around the Edit button. If I zoom in, the bubble sometimes works fine, sometimes appears below the new comment box and other times it moves my screen to view the top of my post.

Could you post a screenshot of the error in here? I might have gotten that very same one before when I couldn't post in certain areas for a small window of time.

Until then, feel free to check back every couple hours to see if it resolves itself.

Could be possible that the host is blocking your IP. Can you post in other threads just fine?

So I can make small posts, but not big ones apparently. And I can't edit posts, either.

Attachments

• 403.png
    403.png
    298.9 KB · Views: 69
Alzoru said:
So I can make small posts, but not big ones apparently. And I can't edit posts, either.

1) Awesome background, Al!

2) Try making a double post. If that doesn't work, try making a brand new post.

I have tired both. In fact I tried making a new post FIRST and got a 403

BTW I'm glad you like my Guilmon theme :p

Back
Top Bottom