Don't Get Me Started!

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
Here's how "Don't Get Me Started" works!

Given a random topic, you must write a sentence or three to sound as angry as possible. No it doesn't have to be something that actually makes you mad, it could be just about anything! After you rant, you then say "now how about [topic/thing]?" For the next poster to go. And it should continue kind of like a chain.

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND PICK A TOPIC THAT ISN'T DISRESPECTFUL! WE'RE DOING IT FOR FUN, NOT TO BE PURPOSEFULLY INSENSITIVE.

Here's an example:

OP: Spaghetti
Person posting after them: Don't get me STARTED on Spaghetti! Forcing you to twirl it around your fork like it owns the place just so you can eat it! And then you have to make sure to STIR it while it boils or else it STICKS TO THE BOTTOM AND MAKES an AWFUL MESS!

But how about Oatmeal?
Next Person: Don't get me started on oatmeal! [Proceeds to go off]
===========

AS THE OP, I PICK THE NEXT POSTER TO GO OFF ABOUT...​

POPTARTS!

Don't GET me started on Poptarts and their war over toasting them or eating them raw! They even have a JELLY filled inside and crunchy outside!

But what about paper clips?

Don't get me STARTED on paper clips! Their cutesy little holding function and how adorable they unbend! I HATE THAT! I'd rather use staplers then paper clips!

But what about measurement rulers?

Don't get me STARTED on rulers! Can't ever draw a damn straight line with one because no matter how hard you hold it, you pencil somehow always moves it a bit and RUINS THE LINE YOU'RE DRAWING

But what about Cap'n Crunch?

Don't get me STARTED on Cap'n Crunch and his fake-ass Captain license! He's not even a real pirate! What pirate hunts for BERRIES?

But what about Blue Jeans?

Don't get me started on blue jeans! Rubbing off on your clothes if you don't wash it first n being all itchy. Makes my legs feel like they're wearing SANDPAPER!!!!!

How about Chuck E. Cheese

Oh Don't get me started with Chuck E Cheese! Them and their small parking lots, and fun awesome games that only kids could play or else people star at you weirdly. And geez.... talk about overpriced items to trade in for tickets!

However, what about them fancy Apple Tv's

Don't get me STARTED on Apple TVs and their thin/flat shape! They aren't shaped like apples! We need pears or mango TVs!

But what about YouTube?

Don't get me started on those!!!! Especially the Red Delicious ones! Covered in that weird waxy filmy stuff and it isn't ever sweet when I buy em! They suck!!!!

But what about them Mudkipz?

Don't get me started on pokemon! Best RPG ever! I HATE THINGS BEING THE BEST AROUND! Not to mention all the cute pokemon that you just want to have as a snuggle buddy!

What about wolves.

DONT YOU EVEN GET ME STARTED. Teachers giving us pointless homework, making us waste our free time. It's not even worth most of our grade!

But what about Batman?

don't get me started on his money grubbin behind! Always talkin with that edgy voice of his, bein an anti hero with money and a butler! Wish I was rich.

But what about meatballs?

Don't get me started on their deliciousness! Especially with wine sauce and tomato paste! They work best with rice for some reason.

But what about lions?

Don't get me started on lamps, lighting stuff up. They need light bulbs and stuff, heating my room and making me warm.

What about eggs?

Don't get ME STARTED ON EGGS! Taking forever to heat up the pan just to cook them and flip them over. And if you fry them, good luck trying to make sure the yolk cooks all the way through! There's always some pasty yolky part left!!!!

But what about yarn?

Back
Top Bottom