Don't Get Me Started!

Don't event get me started about YARN. They always seem to amuse cats and tangle so easily. Luckily, they make good knitting utensils.

But what about Lobsters?

Oh don't get me started! Always talking about the dumbest crap and getting paid for it! Nothing but nonsense!

What about Pineapples?

Don't get started about Pineapples! Sour but sweet! But you have to go through all the trouble of peeling the outer bits first and then coring it! They don't even grow from trees!

But what about Soap?

Don't get me started about soap, always trying to clean you and keep you smelling nice! Why can't they make a soap that makes you dirty? Like bacon soap?!

But what about Turkeys?

oh god not turkey! It takes a million different things to keep it from being bland and it's near impossible to keep it from going dry without fancy bags over it! And if you microwave it, the whole thing tastes like reheated feathers!!!! If you by a turkey at the fair, it's damn near guaranteed you get sick too!

But what about plushies?

Plushies are the worst thing ever, looking all cute with their beady eyes and fluffy outside! They always want someone to hug them and love them, BAH.

What about calendars?

Don't get me started on orange juice and their vitamin C. They just have to be the main product of export from Florida and can be a nutritious snack to help your body! And worse of all... they rhyme with NOTHING.

But what about dinosaurs?

Don't get me STARTED on homework! It's just a way to waste your spare time and keep you from having fun and focus on stuff that is boring!

But what about penguins?

Don't get me started on the G+ RPG characters! Nothing but recolors and OP Pokemon galore! Idiots who don't know better!

But what about milk?

Don't even get me started on Disney and their overpriced stuff. They have a mouse as a mascot! Children always wanna go there and Disney always makes princess movies!

But what about Crabs?

What's with her not having a mouth!?!?! It's weird! And why she got horns if she isn't a demon!? I must've snorted smth when I drew her. B( weird ass alien

But what about.... WHIMSICOTT

It's always so happy and fluffy! Now it's suddenly a FAIRY type?! It's not even a fairy! Give that shit to Celebi! Fake-ass pillow.

But what about Instant Soup?

Back
Top Bottom