Digimon: Network Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you're hungry, feel free to grab something at the diner, but hurry. Jijimon waits." Tyranno offers.

"We did never get to eat..." Forte points out.

A few minutes later, they pass a diner, a hospital and find themselves at a house made from an extremely large cardboard box.

"He awaits you inside. I have to head home now. I'll see you all later and good luck." Tyranno says before leaving.

"He said our devices seem to be able to scan them. Couldn't hurt to try it out." Forte thinks out loud.

He pulls out his digivice and looks to the item bank.

(Feel free to explore the town if you wish. There's a diner, item shop, clinic, arena, item bank and meat farm.)

"So much stuff happen, that I completely forgot the fact that I'm starved." Judo said. He took a look at his digivice, hearing what Forte said. "Well, I want to understand the complex of the situation first, before I start eating.. so I would like to meet with Jijimon. I mean, it couldn't hurt to grab a snack though." Judo looked at the diner that they passed by a moment ago.

Keeping it's distance, the digimon continues to trail the group. "Looks like they're stopping for a meal. This could be my chance to study these guys, especially him." He mention. "I wonder they can even eat our food?"

"I'm not eating a damn thing until I understand what we're doing.... wherever we are." Risa stated. Eventhough she was shaken up she wasn't too shaken to be eager to figure things out. "Even if I'm starving...."

"If they're gonna talk to old Jijimon, they must be of importance!" V-mon eagerly followed the group of humans, but kept his distance by watching them from the trees. He was rather nosy to find out what a couple of humans were doing here, with Jijimon needing to see them of all things.

Colton sat down with a confused look and then realized, "It's true, we have not eaten yet. Let's eat up, I know I'm starved. And I can't think on an empty stomach."

Squiremon wholeheartedly agreed with both notions- eating and not being able to think when hungry.

"Well I'm going to need to make sure none of the food here is toxic to humans before I even remotely take a bit out of anything here. I wasn't being taught this kind of stuff for no reason after all." Seth said, as Dorumon blinked.

"You're worrying too much." Dorumon said.

"So what if I am?" Seth replied.

"... I like the way you're thinking thus far." Dorumon silently said, as Dorumon looked over towards V-mon. "Personally I don't see the big deal about Jijimon unlike some of you others, since I've never met the guy before." Dorumon said to the other Digimon partners.

Forte lifts his digivice to scan the item bank before stopping.

"Oh yeah. We probably should talk with him..." he thinks out loud. "

He puts his digivice inside his pocket and heads inside the house...before immediately walking back out.

"Screw this. I'm hungry. Talk to the old guy if you want. I'll grab you something." he says walking into the diner, head clearly elsewhere.

Wormmon falls on top of V-mon from the trees.

"I'm hungry. You have any food?" -3-

Squiremon walked up to Colton, and they stared at each other for a bit. They shook hands, "Honestly, I'm ready to just eat already, darn the consequences." Colton speaks up. "At least I wouldn't die hungry."

Squiremon smirks, "The food here should be safe enough, I think."

Risa sweated a bit, pinching the bridge of her nose in mild frustration.

We just got sucked into God knows where and all they can think about is food.

"Fine, I guess it's just the two of us who are bothering to get any answers here without wasting time getting food." Risa tells Judo.

"I couldn't care less if you think he's a big deal or not! The fact he expected you lot to visit is weird enough to me." V-mon sassed, trudging up towards Risa to pull at her skirt. "And the first thing you guys ramble on about is food!? Talk about making a good first impression! Then again, I just had a snack myself. Whatever, you guys are pretty weird either way."

"Well considering their usual meals consist of stuff I help cook than it seems they don't admire school food at all." Seth said, walking to have a look around at what the town was like. Dorumon, though, simply remained silent while following Seth.

"I take it you're not one to stick with those guys?" Dorumon asked, as Seth shrugged.

"More like I'm the one who didn't need to eat anything as soon as we got here." Seth said to Dorumon.

LoopyPanda said:
Risa sweated a bit, pinching the bridge of her nose in mild frustration.

We just got sucked into God knows where and all they can think about is food.

"Fine, I guess it's just the two of us who are bothering to get any answers here without wasting time getting food." Risa tells Judo.

"I couldn't care less if you think he's a big deal or not! The fact he expected you lot to visit is weird enough to me." V-mon sassed, trudging up towards Risa to pull at her skirt. "And the first thing you guys ramble on about is food!? Talk about making a good first impression! Then again, I just had a snack myself. Whatever, you guys are pretty weird either way."

"Yeah. Even if I'm starving, I rather know what the hell is doing on." Judo responded. "Let's get going." Judo heads toward the place where Jijimon is suppose to take resident in. "Hope you got good memory because I have a feeling this going to be a lot take in.."

The digimon that was following the humans, while still keeping his distance, observed the humans some more. "It seems that the Risa and Judo persons are rather curious than eating.. huh.. my kind of folks.." He whispered.

"You weren't interrupted the instant lunch started. Now, I'm gonna enjoy my food from this sweet polar bear, then hit up the item shop." Forte says, licking an ice cream cone.

Frigimon happily pats her paws while a Digitamamon (walking egg) makes some pancakes...without arms.

Inside Jijimon's hut is a couch, a chair and a rug in the middle. In the back sits a tiny man with hair covering his face and head, obscuring everything. He holds a staff with a paw on the end.

"Hello! You're here to speak with the village elder, correct?" Koromon (tiny pink pig) asks.

Wormmon hangs on by hugging V-mon's head.

"V, I'm hungry." -3- "You have anymore snacks? Maybe I could ask Kunemon..."

"Oh! And the food is sa-" Forte starts. "There he is." ouo

"Hm? Oh, sorry. I was busy watching the humans, Wormmon." V-mon looked up at Wormmon sitting atop his head. "I don't have much on me, 'cept for some berries. But you aren't too picky, are ya?"

"Weird guy. All the adrenaline from back there killed my appetite entirely..." Risa muttered. 

"Yeah, one of the monsters from around here said we were supposed to see him or something. And my phone turned into this weird remote looking thing." Though it retained the color of the phone case she had.

"Yeah!" V-mon chimed in as he held up a handful of berries to his little friend. "Is it important!? I wanna know!"

"Yes, as Risa said, someone said he's the person that would provide answers to our situation." Judo responded. "And this.. thing" Judo pulled out his what it originality to be a cellphone, into some weird device.

"Ditto, got nothing else I can add to this one." Seth commented after everyone else said their part to Jijimon. They more or less summed up everything he was going to add himself, until he began to ask something else, "Though, might I ask what type of creatures you guys even are to begin with? I'm seeing all sorts of shapes and sizes and don't know how any of you guys even function at this point..." Seth brought up.

"Eh, try not to think too hard." Dorumon brought up to Seth.

"It ain't easy, though." Seth said, before looking over at Wormmon with something in mind. 'Though if that guy asks for food again I see a possible opportunity here...'

"Thanks, V." Wormmon says, eating the berries.

"Wormmon!" Forte yells.

The student runs over and grabs the green bug, giving him a giant hug.

"I see you understand what's going on already!" says an old voice leaving the hut.

Jijimon walks outside and plops his cane onto the ground.

"Not really. I'm just happy to see a Wormmon since I had one on my Digimon game back home." he says, nuzzling the insect's head.

"Then you should be even happier, because that is your Wormmon! You're all Digimon tamers who were destined to visit the digital world! Destined Digimon Tamers or something like that. You've been brought here to help us with a crisis on our world involving a virus spreading throughout the lands. It's corrupting the evolution process for all of us and our family trees are being completely twisted and distorted! You must help us!" the old digimon explains.

"...I didn't catch any of that."

Forte looks back at the others for help.

"I'm still hungry." Wormmon says. ouo

"I'm not a Bio major, but I think he said we're tamers... and there's a nasty virus. We don't have medicine for a virus if that's what you're trying to say." Risa said scratching her head. "And my phone is no longer a phone. It's some weird radar-looking thing."

"...You sure these humans can really help us, Jiji?" V-mon's odd feeler-like appendages twitched on his head. "Probably the guy holding Wormmon is the only one who has an inkling!... wait, how does he know what we are!?"

"Digimon game?" Risa looked at Forte with a cocked eyebrow.

"Wait... Isn't that the more famous spin-off Tamagotchi had?" Seth brought up when Forte mentioned a Digimon game, as DORUmon batted an eye.

"Well he seems to already be familiar with Digitama so how doesn't he know what we are in that case...?" DORUmon rather casually brought up as Seth blinked.

"... Digi... tama...? So let me guess... somewhere around here is an equal to Babytchi isn't there?" Seth asked, not expecting to be proven true any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom