Digimon: Network Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Damn! If only I could bring my digimon out here to help us!" Forte thinks out loud.

Woodmon finishes draining the building so only sunlight brightens it.

"You're all dead now! Wood Hammer!"

It starts smashing tables and trying to hit people as they try to break the vines. Suddenly, Forte's phone starts to glow and the union monitor goes to static again. Forte smiles and begins to yell for his partner before realizing it's a red tyrannosaurus that comes through with a mighty roar.

"Tyrannomon too?! We're screwed..."

(Only Forte's phone glows. Y'alls phones are broken. B|)

Judo's eyes narrowed when another monster-like titan appeared, seems to be battling that of the giant wooden creature. "W-well, this isn't something you see everyday, huh?" Backing up away from the two titans clashing. "I'm getting out of here.." Judo reached for his phone, but seeing that it's completely broken. "Shit, the phone is actually dead.."

(We're skipping Colton. We'll just assume he keeps up.)

"I said no! You were not to hurt the humans! Get back in there!" Tyrannomon yells, attempting to grab Woodmon.

"You're a traitor and soon to be a fossil! How dare you side with them!" Woodmon argues, vines wrapping his red opponent. "Twig Tap!"

He strikes Tyrannomon and forces him to the ground. He repeatedly strikes the dino again and again, draining his energy. Tyrannomon breathes fire down and burns the vines off of him. Standing up weakly, he breathes more fire onto Woodmon, only to be punched in the face.

"Megaton Punch! You're not the only one who can fight up close!"

"Huh? He's trying to save us?" Forte thinks out loud.

He looks down to his phone and runs up to them. He slams his phone onto Tyrannomon's leg and holds it there. The dinosaur glows a bright light as Forte's phone is covered in a sphere of light. It shoots out rays to the phones of Judo, Risa, Seth and Colton.

"Whoa!" Forte and Tyrannomon yell at once.

His phone is replaced with a touch screen device with a simple menu and a blank circle at the top. It's colored green and black.

"Wha...what's this?..." Risa couldn't believe what was happening, much less what her phone did. "What did that do....?" She grabbed her phone, which she had dropped in the panic, and picked it back up. "It's glowing?"

"What the..?" Judo looked at his phone that was hit by the rays of light, thus making it glow. The phone was repaired, but changed. It became a purple and black color variation with a touch-screen with simple buttons. "What's.. why ..my phone looks even better than before!!" His head tilted upwards, looking at Forte who started this whole thing. "What did that guy do!?" Judo look back down to the "phone", pressing one of the button on it.

Colton was indeed sucked in, trying to regain his composure. His phone turned into a Blue-and-Red device that seemed to grow a strap and wrap around his wrist.  The screen became a touch-screen. "What the...?" (Because why not have more unique and interesting digivices for everyone? Plus, I LOVE Wrsit-mounted devices. Also, sorry for not posting, I kinda didn't know anyone posted here ^^; )

Seth stopped once he heard his phone beginning to emit weird noises; the Digimon stopped chasing him, as he took out his phone and noticed it begin to change shape into a slimmer, touch-screen device with a very simplified design and a single button. The outlines of the screen and the singular button design on the back was gold, with the device on being black.

"What... the...?"

The light on the TV pulled everyone in and they found themselves in the middle of a large forest. Before they were transported, Judo's device made a beeping sound.

"Ugh, where are we...?" Forte asks, recovering from the trip.

In front of him was Tyrannomon, but he had grown large and black with red stripes. He towered and smashed Woodmon, who reverted to Mushroomon, knocked out.

"You evolved...?"

"It surprised me too. However, we have no time to lose. All of you, come with me." he said, picking up the small fungus digimon.

Judo rubbed his head, recovering from the strange trip. He'd looked around, trying to recollect his thoughts of what exactly just happen. "W-what..? Where...?" Judo was confused. One moment, monsters appeared and were engage in a battle and the next moment they're no longer at their college campus and suddenly in a middle of a large forest. He sweated a bit when Tyrannomon spoke to the group, but it seems that they essentially saved their lives and could have some answers of what was happening.

"Well.. I don't know what's going on.. or how we got here.. but it's better than sitting there in some strange forest.. Might as well get some answers.." The beeping sound that was coming out of the phone took noticed of Judo. "Yes.. I remember I've pressed it .. before a blinding light occurred.."

Seth looked around to notice the change in surroundings. He couldn't tell exactly what all had happened, except for him walking back over to who are now the only humans in sight.

'Odd... I'll need to try and talk with these people to see if they know anything I do not...' Seth thought to himself.

"Where are we going? And why did we get sucked into the TV!? This is definitely some kind of fever dream I'm having, I just know it, I had one a couple of weeks ago..." Risa babbled, mostly to herself and wasn't expecting any outright answers from the little space she left between questions.

Colton didn't ask questions, he just nodded and following Tyrannomon. He felt it un-necessary to ask questions just now, it obviously wasn't safe here.

Judo's digivice displays a screen.

[New data acquired.
Woodmon, Adult level, Nature/Battle type, Nature Spirits Family. Signature Technique, Twig Tap drains energy from target.
Tyrannomon, Adult level, Battle/Fire type, Dragon's Roar family. Signature technique, Blaze Blast releases flames in a steady fan-shaped stream.
New codes obtained for modification.]

"It seems your device has scanned us. I don't know much about it, but Jijimon would. He's the village elder." Tyranno explains.

"Then, who are you?" Forte asks, doing his best to keep up.

"A visitor from the east. I come from the Ancient Dino Region. We've arrived."

The group arrives to a plaza with a few shops and a diner strewn about it. In the middle is a fountain with some child digimon around it, drinking.

"This looks familiar..."

(Feel free to introduce your digimon now.)

Risa looked on in awe. "Are those like... little monsters? They're kind of cute!" She had no idea what was going on, but it looked like one of those kids' websites she used to go on as a child in terms of appearance. 

"Hey, what's with all the ruckus?" V-mon looked up from the fountain he had been drinking from. "Humans!"

Squiremon was there as well, meditating atop a pedestal. He opened an eye to see, "Is this what humans look like? I expected them to have tails or an extra set of eyes or something."

Judo looked at his phone, or at leas the a weird device that replaced it, as it was scanning the Digimon. He looked up to the Dinosaur and looked around as they arrived at the village. "This, this isn't our college.. or anywhere for that matter.." Judo went into deep thought. "Are we even on earth at this point? Though this place had shops that sort of similar to our world.." as he rubbed his chin. "For some reason, I'm getting a familiar feeling.. like nostalgia.." when his eyes laid on the Digimon around fountain. 

A Digimon was looking at the incoming of humans that came to the village. It stay hidden among the shadows, but followed them to where they were going. "Humans..? I thought that was just a rumor! Yet.."

A swift movement occurred behind Seth as he looked around.

"Hey... You alive? Or are you stuck in the past?" A purple Dragon-like mammal asked, standing behind Seth. Seth, caught off guard, tried to look behind himself, but the small Digimon quickly moved behind Seth again and out of sight.

"... You need practice more than I do, don't you? Name's Dorumon by the way." Dorumon introduced, as Seth turned to try and gaze and Dorumon only for the latter to again move out of sight, before chuckling as Seth groans in annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom