Demon Fantasia

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
This game is for Drago and I only!
=============

Summary: After being reunited in the Underworld (the land of Tartaros), Cernia the Ice Demon and Atlas the Earth Demon look to spend the rest of their eternity together. Be it causing trouble in the Overworld or cuddling in the fields of bloody flowers, these demons will never part without meeting again.

===========

"Atly, I wanna go to the flower fields and play." o3o Cernia said, cuddling Atlas in their icy cave.

"I always wondered how these survived here. It's a nice phenomenon though." Atlas says, cuddling Cernia. nun "I wonder if Anub is here." ouo

"You question why there's a field of flowers when there was an entire plain of glass shards I had to walk through?" ouo Cernia said. "We can go look for him. He likes flowers." o3o

"Well, that sounds like some evil, torturous stuff Hades would actually create. It's just nice to actually see something beautiful around this place. My Cernia does a great job of that by herself though." Atlas explains. nun

He starts walking around the fields, searching. ouo

"Yeah. Guarding the gate is some other poor sap's job today. I'm just gonna relax for now." he confirms.

Atlas gets up.

"You got your job as Guardian back?" he asks. ouo

Back
Top Bottom