DBZ: The Shadow of Revan (Act Two Continuation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegetto

Green Jacket
ckR8fOL.jpg

DBZ: The Shadow of Revan (Act Two)

=============================================

"Today is a glorious day, my fellow Imperials!"

The balcony overlooking the harsh desert planet of Korriban hung high above the large crowd gathered at the large academy's steps. Standing at the edge of the railing, Darth Marr held his hands clasped behind his back. Flanked at his right and left a few feet back stood ten more Sith dressed in differing attire.

"With the mining of isotope-5, the Empire has regained its foothold in the war. Our weapons and capabilities have been bolstered to new heights, wielding weapons beyond their time against an exhausted opponent stretched too thin by the former Supreme Chancellor's offensive strategies."

Darth Marr stepped slightly to his left, leaning back.
"But today is not a day to celebrate a mere mineral. Today, a new legend steps forward as a new leader. Embolden in his returned power, backed by his most trusted ally."

Darth Marr fully stepped back, pausing to turn to the approaching man walking forward. Vegetto's own eyes remained narrowed as he took Marr's former position, crossing his arms with Gogeta soon arriving next to him. Darth Marr bowed his head slightly, the other ten Sith following suit.

"All hail the new Emperor!"

The clamor of each individual in the crowd below rang up to the balcony itself, the sound of a million knees dropping to the sand echoing while Vegetto looked on. The Potara fusion smirked slightly for a moment, uncrossing his arms.

"Rise, fellow Sith. For we still have much to accomplish: our enemies continue to struggle against us. Our obstacles are severe, but they are known to us!"

Vegetto reached out, clenching his right gloved hand into a fist.

"The universe is ours to grasp! Let us reach!"

The crowd erupted into an applause, the chants continuing.

"For the Emperor! For the Emperor!"

"For the Empire!"

==================================

Complete Backstory will be editted into here at a future date! For now, those of you that remember the story just jump on in! I'll be putting in the last post from the site before people started leaving! :)

==================================

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Sith lowered his arm at the result of his attack, watching Gen dodge his energy attack. He had moved forward slightly, but stopped at the sudden explosion of air caused by Raditz's dash. The Sith smirked, turning towards Raditz with his chest directly pointed towards him.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Goku blinked, staying still for a moment as Raditz charged forward.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Huh...that sounds like something I would say...[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The larger Saiyan then smirked, bending his knees slightly.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Might as well give it a shot!"[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Goku erupted into a roar, moving up to Raditz's left in a dark purple dash with his own fist reeled back, charging towards the Sith.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]============[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beerus rubbed his chin in response, still keeping his concerned expression.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"I meant now, when you were fighting the Sith. I know I felt your godly energy from this far out in the universe."[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Vegeta kept his arms crossed, moving slightly over towards Future Brachi and grasping onto her shoulder.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"You did. Whatever that strange force did before, it wasn't present when we fought against the Sith on Korriban."[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beerus half smiled in response, moving up to Vegeta's side and grasping his shoulder.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Then I shall accompany you as well, it seems we'll have quite the entourage when we engage these enemies."[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Dread Master Raptus then crossed his arms behind his back.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"For now, Brachi's ascended form will give you the edge needed to face this Sith and Vegetto's attention is preoccupied elsewhere. Your minds are still not ready to bear the responsibility of the greater good yet, but perhaps defeating these Sith on Tython may give you more insight. When there is a break in the fighting, return here and we may pass judgement once more."[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]======================================[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Vegetto nodded his head once, placing his hands on his hips.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"And now that you understand that, then you understand our own subjects. They are not servants, but as you put, see the same vision that we do. That of peace, order, stability at a cost to something that they have not earned: freedom."[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He then lowered his arms back down to his sides.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Those who seek freedom have the ability to earn it, but many do not want it. They want their needs satisfied, and they know they sacrifice those needs when freedom is given to them rather than earned. It is why I still must fight: this misguided morality is still poisoning this universe. If left unchecked, it will return and we will see it's deadly effects in another war drawn out for hundreds of years."[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gogeta kept his frown, sighing lightly.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Perhaps it's better that we send her home? She and Junior would probably prefer to get away from all of this, maybe we can just teleport them back so they won't have to get involved in all of this."[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As Goku and Raditz charged towards the Sith however, three brilliantly golden blasts passed them by and impacted against the Sith with force, after which something... or someone charged at the Sith as well and as soon as she was in close range, she attacked the Sith in a kicking frenzy, first a set of slashing kicks before two overhead kicks, a full-circle kick and finally a kick that would send the Sith down to the ground, after which she teleported next to the two Saiyans in an blink of an eye.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As the other Z-Fighters fighting the Sith looked at the sudden assistance, they would see that their ally in question looked exactly like Brachi... but why was she colored completely into various shades of gold, except for her red eyes? Why was there a golden halo with purple carvings around it floating behind her? And why did she feel more powerful than before?![/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Golden%20Demigod%20Brachi.png
[/font]

(I'll just place this here for bumping to let others know we have the thread here)
After a short while on break, Mioi decided to go out of the temporary meeting quarters of the Jedi students and others, her cloak billowing in the wind a bit, as she wore it mainly to keep the dust and debris from irritating her eye too much.

With nothing to do, Mioi ventured out to see if her wandering mind would find anything of interest. When she wasn't studying, the alien was incredibly bored. 

I won't find anything satisfying here for now... Mioi thought to herself. There must be a true force behind why we are all caught in the threads in something of this magnitude... but what? And they refuse to tell me exactly what has been going on. As if I, a survivor of a dead planet, wouldn't be able to handle such things...

The desert cloak she wore billowed around her as she walked along the desolate landscpae. Even if Mioi was wandering about so defiantly, she needed to remain guarded. Which wasn't difficult given how alone she always was, it made her rather perceptive to things.

(I'll just c/p my last response)

Jaz frowned while listening to Vegetto. She still wasn't so sure about his motive but she had her own and that was to protect Jr. She didn't want to give up her freedom but at this point, she doubted that she could changed Vegetto's mind so easily. Her gaze shifted to the floor because, in a way, she felt as if the man had a point, no matter how bad she felt otherwise. The points he made were right but she seemed to see it from a different standpoint. She understood what he saw but did not like the action he took. There wasn't much she could do, at least for now, so she had no choice but to tag along with him.

"So if I just give you my freedom, you'll leave Jr. alone? You won't hurt me or your friends?" Jaz stared at Vegetto, right in his eyes. "But you gotta promise that Jr. doesn't get hurt!" Her voice was firm but caring. Jaz seemed to brighten up slightly at Gogeta's words. She smiled innocently at the two. "How 'bout a deal? I give you my freedom in return that Jr. and I don't get dragged into this mess. I'll substitute for Jr as well. Whatever he does that breaks the peace, you can take it out on me. Think of me as his... 'guardian', to put loosely. I just don't want any more violence, no one does."

Jaz turned serious and held the odd metallic object in front of her, similar to that of a samurai holding a sword. She had no idea what it was but it was something that can hurt Vegetto, according to him. "But if you break that promise, I will have no choice but to defend Jr. and my friends, even if it means killing you at the cost of my life, Vegetto. I won't let you hurt anyone..." Jaz returned to her typical pose, lowering her fighting stance. She held her hand out to seal the deal she made with Vegetto. "So you have two options, both of you. I will give you my freedom with no fighting, no hesitation, no backtalk, nothing. In return, I just ask that you leave Jr. and our friends alone. I will take the blunt of anything that Jr. does, should it disturb the peace. Refuse and you'll have a new enemy." Jaz kept her hand out, waiting for Vegetto to shake it and make his decision. Her eyes were the same when he first met her, full of fire and determination.

"So what's it gonna be, Veggie, 'Geta?" She said almost childishly.

Haribu sighed as he flew over to Gen, grabbing onto the Symbiote as he pulled it away from Gen.

"Oh my. It's definitely turning into chaos now. Although, that new form is rather interesting..." Lucifer muttered to himself.

(I'll wait until the rest of the group/Oriko gets to Tython before I make a move with him)

"The hell?" Raditz said as Brachi attacked the Sith before he and Goku could. 

Raditz stared at Brachi for a moment as she appeared by him and Goku.

"When did you get here?" he asked. "And what's with the new look?" Raditz's scouter was busted so he couldn't detect Brachi's new power.

-----------------------------------------------

Future Gotenks was ready. He placed two fingers on his forehead and ITed to the battle.

"Chaos Control!" A blue aura surrounded Shadow and he teleported to the battle as well.

Future Brachi teleported herself and Brachi's remaining friends to the battlefield as well, there they saw Brachi floating in place next to Goku and Raditz, while Majin Bara also clocked the hostile Sith...

"I just got here," She said, smiling at Goku and Raditz, "and this is my latest form, which I just achieved."

((Also, small note Loopy, lightsabers don't exist as they do in the Star Wars universe for this game. They are weapons that Vegetto's Empire only has access to, aside from the suprise of some Jedi wielding them too. They are created from his direct energy pool, explaining how they can actually damage the Z-Fighters.))

The Sith let out a grunt at the impact he made on the ground, crashing into the stone from the force of the blows. His eyes widened a bit in shock, quickly jumping up to his feet and whirling around to face the group.

Goku blinked hard at the scene, turning to Brachi and remaining silent as Raditz questioned her. His head perked up at the sound of the group arriving from Instant Transmission shortly afterwards.

Beerus lowered his arms, crossing them behind his back to observe the scene with Vegeta standing to his left.

"It's a rather shame that all of these warriors now possess the power of a god. The fusions have really gotten out of hand with this crusade of theirs."

The Sith suddenly launched his blade forward in a throw, the deadly energy spiralling at incredible speed towards the three warriors only a few meters away.

=======================

Vegetto narrowed his eyes in response, letting Jaz's hand go without a grasp.

"You know I can't make that deal, Jaz. The Republic itself has dealt a serious blow here, and now, they're going to use it to fuel their egos to prolong this conflict even longer."

Gogeta frowned as well, turning his gaze to the Jedi Commander.

"The others are likely helping the Jedi. Their forces will get stronger, and we might not be able to control the fighting anymore."

The Potara fusion grunted in annoyance, his glare still trained on Jaz with his arms firmly at his sides..

"Even better, we no longer can limit the loss of life anymore. As long as the others continue in this misguided crusade of theirs, we can't stop until we break their pride once and for all."

"Oh, and here's the false God with his friends to fight the Sith.." Lucifer let out a silent yawn, indicating his boredom at the progression of the battle.

"Alright! You're going down, Sith!" Oriko entered his draconic state, dragon scales covering his body and wings once again. He noticed the blade flying towards the three and flew over to intercept, aiming to melt the metal cylinder with his fire breath.

"Come on you stupid Symbiote... COME OFF ALREADY!" Haribu thought to himself as he continued pulling the Symbiote.

The Symbiote screeched as it was pulled of by Hairbu, but was intact just stretching itself until Gen doused himself in flames. The alien life form yelled as it died, followed by Gen rolling on the floor. Drake walked up and adsorbed the fire on his employer.

"Gen." Drake said.

"I shouldn't have left you." Gen replied.

"There's something troubling you." Drake said, with Gen shaking his head.

"Just the risudal effects of the Symbiote." Gen replied.

"You know I don't like being lied to." Drake said.

Seeing the attack, Brachi pushed both Goku and Raditz out of harms way with a Kiai, before she put her hands together by letting the fingertips touch in front of her chest. As this happened, Brachi was covered in a golden glow which suddenly caused her to vanish as she charged right at the Sith and the attack, the blade missing the three because of this, and Brachi suddenly appeared a few meters BEHIND the Sith.

Anyone who would see things in slow motion would see the air around Brachi as she moved suddenly ripple at several places, before these ripples detonated in heavy yet controlled explosions... and the Sith was in the middle of it all!

"Then just take Jr. and me home! I don't wanna be part of this and neither does Jr.!" Jaz sounded as if she was about to cry. It was obvious that she cared deeply for Jr. She felt desperate and pulled at her hair for a moment until she let out a defeated sigh. She just wanted all this fighting to end.

"Alright Vegetto, you win. I'll help you put an end to this fighting. I.. I'll let Red Mist help you since she's a lot stronger than me. I just wanna end this fighting.." Jaz stared at the floor. "You just gotta promise me to not hurt Jr..."

Jaz's voice faded and the sweet look on her face turned wicked. Red Mist was out but she was actually quite tame and well mannered, even better than Jaz. The Red Mist looked up at Vegetto and Gogeta and her pupils seemed more narrow. She bowed her head respectfully to the two and finally spoke. She sounded nothing like before, almost as if her crazy motive disappeared.

"Please allow me to aid you in this battle." She said "Your friend, Jaz, seemed desperate if she willingly let me out. Regardless, Jaz asked me to help you end this senseless fighting and that is what I shall do. She just wishes that a person named... Jr., remains unharmed." Red Mist lifted her head back up and seemed to glance at Vegetto. "I will help you out as best I can. I assure you I am no where near as weak as your friend."

(Edited it out! Sorry bout that. Don't be surprised if I make summore noobish mistakes. XD)

Mioi stopped in her walking, turning her head in one direction.
"Where did such a noise come from?" She saw plumes of dust and smoke in the far distance, but was hesitant to follow it from so far.
The Marclops looked behind itself to where she came from, then looking back to it. "Perhaps it will provide me with better use of my time than over there currently." Mioi reasoned before starting to follow the billowing dust. Was there a battle raging? Would that be where the others above her Jedi ranking be?

(As much as I hate convenience travelling, it seems the only viable way to get Mioi immersed somewhere somehow lol)

The Sith let out a cry of pain, rocking back and forth from the impact of the explosions before finally collapsing stomach first onto the groud. He huffed as he slowly rose back to his feet, his eyes wide with rage and his robes torn slightly from the damage.

"More..."

Goku blinked after recovering from the save, glancing up towards the two fighting.

"Woah...so fast..."

Vegeta narrowed his eyes, clenching his fists as a dark purple glow began to illuminate the Sith's body. The temple walls began to shake, the ground cracking beneath the Sith's feet while black lightning violently spiraled around his body.

"Need...more!"

Beerus' eyes widened slightly.

"His energy...it's rising dramatically. That's not possible..."

Vegetto Jr. panted heavily, pushing the last piece of rock out from the hole his impact had created. He huffed heavily, having already descended down to his normal form and collapsing onto the floor in the midst of the Sith's power up, watching on with narrowed eyes.

=============================================

Vegetto kept his eyes narrowed, staring down at Jaz in response to the Red Mist's takeover. He turned his head slightly, eyeing Gogeta who gave him his signature shoulder shrug in response, before letting out a small sigh.

"Alright, fine. Now that the Academy has been secured, we have to check up on the second target from the Republic's attack."

Gogeta crossed his arms.

"We shouldn't take Jaz with us on that one. It'd be too much effort to keep her protected if one of the others shows up there too."

Vegetto shook his head.

"No, scouts have already quarantined and surveyed the planet. There's no one with a formidable power level in the danger zone, we can afford to shield her."

"What the...?!" Haribu looked at the Sith with widened eyes. "That much power --- so quickly!"

"But... how?" Oriko backed away from the Sith, preparing his light bow.

Undeterred, Brachi suddenly hunched forward and without warning unleashed a sudden wave of golden energy at the Sith, intending to disrupt its gathering of additional power and making itself stronger than it was before. She didn't call her attack, nor did she take time to power it up... it was as if she had powered it up already and was waiting for the right moment to launch it. Unknown to the group however, there was already a bit of sweat moving down Brachi's face, but she didn't pay much attention to it.

"Just makes things more interesting." Raditz chuckled.

"Man, why did it have to power up when I just arrived." Future Gotenks said as he powered up to ISSJ. "Hope Brachi can take down that thing."

Shadow powered up to his Hyper form.

"Should I retreat and notify the others?" Mioi wondered aloud while she shielded her eye from the dust blowing around. She could hear more noises booming and carried over by the foreboding winds.

No... it isn't as if they need any more casualties at any rate. Especially not after the most recent death... Mioi was still at a far distance, but it was safe to speculate that there was a clash of powers going on. The Marclops was just motivated to go where intuition would take her if it meant she might get some explanation for what on earth is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom