DBZ: A Demon's Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rad'sha sensed two power levels coming her way. She was ready just in case they were not friendly.

"I see you two are not a threat. That's good. I'am called Rad'sha and what are your names?" She asked.

"It's good to meet the two of you. Hahahaha! Xeno's face is glowing a lot. It's okay to blush." Rad'sha said with laughter.

"Just looking for a place for leisure. Traveling in space is hectic. My ship isn't to far from here." Rad'sha replied.

"Theres more Saiyans on this planet? I thought all the Saiyans were destroyed." Rad'sha mentioned.

"The vast majority of the Saiyan Race was wiped out by Frieza, but there were a handful of Saiyans whom survived, by either being under a different custory, leaving the planet in the nick of time, or otherwise were on a mission of their own with the message to return home not reaching them." Tempest said.

"There's two other female Saiyans around on this planet, and another person whom is a part Saiyan." Xeno added.

"Yes. I was on a mission myself. I'm glad that I was one of the survivors though. Later, I would like to see these other saiyans." Rad'sha mentioned.

Once Rad'sha walked in, the look on her face told otherwise that she was glad to see the surviving saiyans in her presence.

Rabi and Brachi were present with the Androids when they felt Tempest and Xeno entering the room, with Rad'sha following behind them. Both women's tail's were slowly wagging as if making them visible for the moment.

Once Rad'sha saw both women, she indroduces herself to them.........

"Heya ladies! It's a pleasure to meet ya." She said with a smile.

"Hi there Brachi. How's it going with ya?" And yes I'm a Saiyan." Rad'sha said to both Saiyan women.

"Oh my, if it isn't Rad'sha!" Haribu walked out of the neighboring room and greeted Rad'sha. She wouldn't recognize him, however, as his appearance had drastically changed following his split back into the entity formerly known as Hariku Falcon, albeit with pitch black skin and red eyes.

"Rad-who?" Oriko walked in, looking at Rad'sha with a confused look on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom