DBZ: A Demon's Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What was irresponsible was that time he almost got all his men killed in a mission. At least this he had a back up plan of a couple of freezing spells until we could come and do clean up." Future Godfrey replied.

"Same here... I wouldn't know what would have happened if I did snap..." She said.

Celicia gulped at this, knowing that Brachi did have it the worst, given the fact she was tortured in the time after her kidnapping and before the group found her.

Brachi looked at Future Godfrey with a frown, but said nothing.

"There's no way Brachi could do something like that!" Anne said vehemently, blinking.

"No Anne, he's right. If Ruthas did break me and used my own inner demons against me, it would probably result in me becoming something worse than Dread Master Bestia... she may be our ally, but she either caused or watched as all of her own friends and family were killed, presumably wiped from existence as she and her comrades went to remake and reshape the multiverse to see if their re-creations became something better... I would on the other hand be like an agent of destruction, something which Janembuu once was, or he could use me to conquer everything beyond the Demon Realm... even though I did eventually conquer my inner demons, the memories of the torture he inflicted on me remain..." Brachi said solemnly.

Anne shivered in her seat, slightly whimpering even, before she went over to Brachi and promptly hugged her, bursting out crying, surprising even Brachi herself.

Solaris looked away, rubbing his mouth.

"I'm sorry, you had to think that." He said. Future Godfrey put his hand on the table and Solaris shifted his gaze to him, entire body going from relaxed to intense focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom