DBZ: A Demon's Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Haribu! Hows it going for you? It's been a long time since I've seen ya. Also to Oriku, my name is Rad'sha and I'am a Saiyan." Rad'sha said.

Then Rad'sha turns her attention back to Brachi and Rabi.

"Thats good to hear. It's nice to meet ya Rabi." Rad'sha mentioned with a smile.

"To correct you there, it's Oriko... But how did you know my name?" Oriko questioned Rad'sha.

"Oh, it's been fine, with the usual multiversial threat and whatnot. Though I am rather surprised that you would recognize me, considering I look drastically different since we last spoke." Haribu replied.

Rad'sha looked at Oriko.
"I don't know you but I saw you and wanted to indroduce myself." She mentioned.

Rad'sha now turned her attention back to Haribu...
"No matter how you've changed I'm still glad to see you." Rad'sha said to Haribu.

"We had to fight a vicious Demon Lord named Ruthas whom kidnapped me and literally dragged me to his realm to be tortured. Thanks to some other demons, my friends came to my rescue, even though we all had to face our personal demons and fears in the process." Brachi replied.

"Thanks... but it was nothing short of hell for pretty much all of us... although my children were spared as they were inside Majin Bara at the time..." Brachi said, right as she saw Goles, Bulma Jr. and Marron Jr. coming in the room with some toys, laughing and playing together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom