Anime/Manga You're Watching/Reading?

Watching: Dragon Ball Z Kai, Akame Ga Kill, Parasyte: The Maxim, Michiko & Hatchin, Naruto: Shippuden, watching the original Naruto uncut, One Piece, Sailor Moon Super S, Sailor Moon Crystal (dub) & Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water.

Reading: Nothing atm, finished Mermaid Saga this week though.

Watched Spirited Away again for the first time in 10 years shortly before coming online. Might watch an episode or 2 of Nadia before heading off to school.

Watching: One Punch Man, Owari no Seraph 2, Haikyuu 2, Noragami 2, Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider and a few more xD
Reading: a few new ones are Enen no Shouboutai (from maker of Soul Eater), atinum End (from the makers of Death Note), Smokin' Parade (from maker of Deadman Wonderland)

I'm reading Fire Brigade of Flames, a new manga from the mangaka of Soul Eater. There are 10 chapters at the moment and so far, I've been enjoying it.

I just finished "All You Need Is Kill"

This sci-fi manga has only 17 chapters, so it's a quick read. That doesn't make it less amazing though. The story is enthralling and the art style is fantastic. It's very gory though, so don't read it if you can't stomach seeing blood. I won't give away anything of the story, I feel like saying anything could already a be spoiler, given how short the manga is.

^ I'm gonna check it out. :D

I've been reading Ajin currently. Very interesting series, it's about immortal people who get hunted. The art pretty unique in a good way. I totally suggest checking it out, but if you can't stomach people dying violently then maybe it's not for you. xD Also it's getting an anime adaptation!

Also the anime Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider, is something I just watched. It's almost finished it's run. It's a mystery anime with lots of dialogue but still a pretty interesting series.

Back
Top Bottom