Anime/Manga You're Watching/Reading?

I just finished "Filament", a collection of short stories by the mangaka of Mushishi. As a fan of Mushishi, this was a wonderful read :)

Luxtra said:
I just finished "All You Need Is Kill"

This sci-fi manga has only 17 chapters, so it's a quick read. That doesn't make it less amazing though. The story is enthralling and the art style is fantastic. It's very gory though, so don't read it if you can't stomach seeing blood. I won't give away anything of the story, I feel like saying anything could already a be spoiler, given how short the manga is.

Hmm, that's sounds interesting. I'm going to check that out.

I'm currently catching up on Real Account that Tadashi recommended a while ago and Not My Fault I'm Not Popular. Tomoko always hit me in the koroko :katcry:

Just finished another manga, short series are really growing on me :D

The manga I finished is "Suiiki" and I really like its wondrous story and the characters :)

Watched all of Toonami last night...so DBZ Kai, Akame Ga Kill, Parasyte: The Maxim, Samurai Champloo, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece and Kill La Kill.

Since the new anime season has started I'm atleast picking up: Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (very high hopes for this one), Divine Gate, Norn9. And some 2nd seasons that are gonna start soon.

I've watched the anime movie "The Boy Who Saw the Wind" and I enjoyed it. It's not flawless, but it's a wonderful little gem that is easily overlooked.

Attack on Titan (manga), a new chapter was released recently. And every chapter leaves me wanting for more because of the superb plot.

Back
Top Bottom