A Personality in Anime You Dislike?

Anime perverts that label girls as a piece of meat,or anime girls that jump over the boys when they like another,Anime's that get a good start but turn into the dead zone later on and end up sucking in the sequels to them.

I hate it when half of the episode seems to be a recap. (Looking at u Toei animes)

When an episode is cut in half, forcing you to wait another week to see it conclusion, though that is a bit more common than just anime isnt it...

When animes disregard the premise of the story that was actually interesting, into some complicated bullshit or an harem.

I hate it when an anime tries so hard to over analyze a simple premise.

For example: An evil dude kills a guy.

"Oh, he's not truly evil, he's completely misunderstood..."

When a character starts drinking regular water and goes all

"FWUUUUUUAH" *slams cup on desk* "That was fucking delicious!" 

Drives me nuts.

When you have a character who doesn't show any interest in a relationship with the other characters, but it is then used as an easy writing tool for cheap sexual tension... I don't love super romantic shows, but I don't like shows that completely omit it from a characters' personality.

When a show blows their entire load of "shock factor" in the first episode that whatever happens in the next 12 episodes, nothing would top it. Mahuo Shojo Site is the example I'm thinking about right now.

When one of the 'sucked into a game' anime pops up but never mentions it ever again, like its some cheap marketing gag at this point

There was a similar thread, things that annoyed you in anime, but this is more straightforward.

I'll start:

Character A does something completely unusual/says something that no one would think
Camera pans to the sky
Other characters goes "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?"

Back
Top Bottom