Your Most Hated Anime/Manga Character?

I never liked Tsukiyama Shuu all that much. He's just so off putting to me and seemed dependent on Kaneki so he would be the only one to eat him (this dude is just freakin weird). I don't quite get the love for him, but he probably has redeeming qualities I'm not aware of yet.

I really hate Sora from Digimon Tri.

sora_in_adventure_tri__by_deco_kun-d8latuo.jpg

itou+makoto.gif

Has anyone mentioned Makoto from School Days in this thread yet? (Of course everyone in the show is pretty hateable since they both enable him and condemn him for shit they egg him to do since he obvs can't keep his banana to himself, but he's the one I hate the most out of all of them lol)

Edit: screw it, I'm sticking the whole cast in because they're all despicable people lol (except Katsura I guess)
school-days-characters1.jpg

^ This

But to continue this thread, I say Amai Mask is pretty much a damn prick in OPM XD

Well, I don't hate a lot of characters but the first name that comes to mind for me personally is Captain Foxy from One Piece. I mean, there's characters that you just disagree with or are just unlikable, and then there's ones that make you think "why the hell am I watching this" lol.

~ Z ~ said:
Marimo said:
~ Z ~ said:
If you all knew even the slightest clue as to how much I hate this girl... 

latest

~ Z ~ said:
State all your rage here! 

Please do entertain

In my opinion, she's just useless. I know I can't say this for a fact since I've only watched a little bit of Inuyasha but I just hate how useless they made her out to be in the episodes I saw. Maybe I was just unlucky? She gets kidnapped or hurt or in trouble in every episode up to a point.

I super hate her. Plus how the hell is she gonna cut in between Inuyasha and Kikyo's love war that lasted for more than 50 years?(That basically makes them at least 100 years old.) Here we are in the fedueal era and this stupid trick tryin to get it on with a demon.

SPINAL said:
~ Z ~ said:
Marimo said:
~ Z ~ said:
If you all knew even the slightest clue as to how much I hate this girl... 

latest

~ Z ~ said:
State all your rage here! 

Please do entertain

In my opinion, she's just useless. I know I can't say this for a fact since I've only watched a little bit of Inuyasha but I just hate how useless they made her out to be in the episodes I saw. Maybe I was just unlucky? She gets kidnapped or hurt or in trouble in every episode up to a point.

I super hate her. Plus how the hell is she gonna cut in between Inuyasha and Kikyo's loe war that lasted for more than 50 years? Here we are in the fedueal era and this stupid trick tryin to get it on with a demon.

Damn bro :pls: that had me in snitches. 

Nero from the Drakengard manga. Literally the worst thing that came out of the series.

ookami-no-kuchi-wolfsmund-3088665.jpg

The dude standing... I love and hate him with a passion because of everything.

I love him because of who he is and what he does but I hate him for the same reasons. Of Wolfram, you son of a bitch.

LoopyPanda said:
itou+makoto.gif

Has anyone mentioned Makoto from School Days in this thread yet? (Of course everyone in the show is pretty hateable since they both enable him and condemn him for shit they egg him to do since he obvs can't keep his banana to himself, but he's the one I hate the most out of all of them lol)

I hate that Makoto guy from School Days too.

Eruner said:
I hate this too young, too annoying, too egoistic, unreasonably over-popular, childish/ugly voice, blue haired brat who even dared to kill Megurine Luka

oY9f1ci.jpg

I don't hate Miku but I can admit that I think she's a little annoying. Her crazy fans kinda set me off. However, I love your simple yet hard interpretation of her, Eruner. xDD

Besides my old comment its hard for me to decide between:

Kagome: A teenage schoolgirl intervening in a love war between 50 year old demon and a priestess in hopes of getting plugged by the demon

or

Danzo: Who is literally the source of everything that went wrong. From ensuring Hanzo betrays the Akatsuki (forcing them to go bad) to killing the toad that could instantaneously teleport Naruto to the leaf in a split second. A choice in which allowed the leaf to be destroyed.

I seriously cannot decide between the 2.

~ Z ~ said:
Eruner said:
I hate this too young, too annoying, too egoistic, unreasonably over-popular, childish/ugly voice, blue haired brat who even dared to kill Megurine Luka

oY9f1ci.jpg

I don't hate Miku but I can admit that I think she's a little annoying. Her crazy fans kinda set me off. However, I love your simple yet hard interpretation of her, Eruner. xDD

To be fair Miku was used in a suicide / murder song so... Yeah. Take that as what you will.

Back
Top Bottom