Your Most Hated Anime/Manga Character?

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
We all have one we like but what about one we hate? What anime character do you hate with a passion? Did he/she kill your favorite character? Annoying? Stupid? State all your rage here!   

But please! Let's all be respectful!  :Aye:

Ivan Glaziev (Gangsta) because he is utter trash and not the kind of trash you like it's the trash you'd burn

o031.jpg

Not to mention the other thing he does in chapter 33 that makes me wanna bash his head in

Marimo said:
~ Z ~ said:
If you all knew even the slightest clue as to how much I hate this girl... 

latest

~ Z ~ said:
State all your rage here! 

Please do entertain

In my opinion, she's just useless. I know I can't say this for a fact since I've only watched a little bit of Inuyasha but I just hate how useless they made her out to be in the episodes I saw. Maybe I was just unlucky? She gets kidnapped or hurt or in trouble in every episode up to a point.

Tatsumaki is a bitch but her heart is in the right place. I hate Sweet Mask with a passion tho'.

Shirou Emiya from Fate/Stay Night. He's such a dogooder that even his FUTURE SELF can't change him.

"People die when they are killed."

I might get some heat for saying this but, Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan. I thought the manga might serve him a better personality, but he got even worse from there.

ShineCero said:
I might get some heat for saying this but, Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan. I thought the manga might serve him a better personality, but he got even worse from there.

This is why we are dating.

ShineCero said:

Agreed.

Which reminds me...

The Anime version of Tsukune Aono from Rosario + Vampire. Seriously, the studio that produced the series shat on his character and made him a little bitch with a whopping one moment of awesomeness that came in the second season, of which the entire second season had no relation to the Manga whatsoever. Again. Fuck that version of Tsukune.

Back
Top Bottom