Your Major

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
What is your major in college/graduate school?

If you aren't in uni yet, what is your planned major? Are you an Undeclared/Undecided major?

My current major is Pre-Med in the Biology department.

History Major here. Just currently getting my BA and perhaps going into a Master for it too.

While I was in college it was Emergency Medical Services, but I kind of want to do something with Forensic Science if I can get back into college when I move next summer after I get comfortable with the new surroundings. xD; That, or possibly Biology.

I major in Communication Media and Film, but is it weird that I enjoy the theory almost as much as the lab stuff?

Trying to get Computer Animation or even maybe a B.A in Biology. I like science but...

I also wouldn't mind teaching.

Sailor Twilight said:
Nursing! A mommy and baby nurse or obstetrician. But I just started and am taking basics right now

That sounds pretty cool. I didn't even know there's a field that focus on that. 

I wouldn't mind aiming for a teaching credentials of my history major; problem is that I have speech impairment so that kind of limits me of a speaking role in careers.

Certified Welding

It only takes 1 full year to achieve but since i'm a slow learner its gonna take a year and 1 semester.

Back
Top Bottom