Worst Games You've Played?

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
Perhaps a straight forward thread. What was the shittest game(s) you've ever played, whether from consoles, smartphones, handled and the like? 

Don't mention Sonic 06 and Sonic Boom :maybe:

latest

The sims games for kids under 13.

I swear this game was the worst. Nothing but minigames and nearly all of them were the most boring things ever. And some of them were nonsensical and you just wandered aimlessly through town. 

And appearance wise, the sprites' left eye would SINK downwards for the idle animation. 
The commercial had all this fun looking shit but it was the opposite when you sat down to play it. Only plus side was decorating your house. But Animal Crossing has more to do than this terrible game.

At least Shamu's DS game was more interesting than this...

there was this i spy style game for the ds my girlfriend had that was horrible but it still beat it reguardless because i liked i spy when i was younger. in terms of gameplay it wasnt very fun and it repeated a lot of stuff.

Would you guys believe I've actually played ET for the 2600? Like, I was really young but we had it and a 7600, which was backwards-compatible to 2600 games. And I actually played ET! The sad part? I think I've probably played worse.

I remember long ago my mom rented us the series of unfortunate events video game instead of Lego Star wars......needless to say I was not amused:

I've briefly played Superman 64, probably the worst. Although I also tried a little of Sonic '06 at a friends place....my poor Sonic what did they do to you?

Kung Fu Rabbit for the ps vita was just a poorly made flash style game that mimicked Super Meat Boy and a rabbit character that mimicked the Rabbids from Rayman.

Hmm, I think I would say most of the Tony Hawk games. (I'm not totally interested in sport-like games)

Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure for Wii

I really like the ocean, sea animals and learning about prehistoric creatures, but this game just didn't click for me at all.

Back
Top Bottom