When the last time you've watched an anime?

I need to get around and watch that! I heard Toonami is picking up with the English Dub, so I might as well poke my head with that.

===

As for the thread, today! Watched the 18th episode of Monster with Jaz :wagh:

Just now, watched ep 17 of Dr.Stone. I'm actually really enjoying it now, eventho i wasnt keen on it the first few episodes haha.

Today, been binging the Fate series, just finished Fate stay Night Heavens Feel movie 2 and damnn, cant wait for the final movie next year!

I think two or three days ago, everytime  I think about catching up on 3 or 4 weeks worth of series I just.. kinda give up and do something else instead xD

Today, caught up to all the Oregairu episodes.. i cant believe its ending in 2 more episodes.. i cant believe ill actually get closure after 7 years, I'm not ready AAAAAA

Today, caught up on all of my ongoing animes at the cost of my eyes lmao
Remind me never to let myself fall behind this much again xD

Last night, watching the final episode of Uzaki-Chan. Never understood why everyone was so damn angry over this anime. It's essentially your everyday comedy romance anime.

Two days ago I felt like watching Greed Island part of Hunter x Hunter again. My favorite part of my favorite anime. The legendary dodge ball fight is always amazing no matter how many time I watch it.

Back
Top Bottom