What's Your favourite Animation Studio?

Appelsider

Green Jacket
Website
twitter.com
There are a lot of animation studios who work on animes. A few well known ones are Mad House, KyoAni, Toei Animation. 
So I was wondering if you guys have a favourite studio, and if so which one. 

It could be because of the animation, or because they've made a lot of good series or just because they made a lasting impression on you. I'd just like to know your thoughts. :D

What Tadashi said. Madhouse tends to always have very good and fluid animation whenever they picked up a series. Very impressed how the animation style is done for OnePunch-Man and Hellsings OVA 5-7.

For me, my Top 3 qua animation and artstyle would be:
1. Kyoani (K-On!, Free!, Kyoukai no Kanata)
2. P.A. Works (Nagi no Asukara, Charlotte, Angel Beats!)
3. Trigger (Little Witch Academia, Kill la Kill)
Other than that MadHouse also makes a lot of good series. It's just that each of my top three has a distinctive style you can recognize easily which is why I prefer them. :D

My favourite is Mad House, I also like Kyoani and ufotable....
They are all different but I like their styles and series...

White Fox is pretty good as well. It's relatively new, but it's made stuff like Steins;Gate, Re:Zero, and Hataraku Mao-sama which I really liked!

Based on the beautiful and outstanding job of Mob Psycho 100 season 2,  I have to give this one to Studio BONES. Of course, every animation studio can have wonderful works, depending on time, good production and good work conditions, but I felt like BONES just done an tremendous amount of job with Mob Psycho 100 (better animation quality than anything Dragon Ball Super: Broly had delivered).

Back
Top Bottom