What Grinds Your Gears?

Well, I did it. I received another angry scolding from my aunt and this has crossed the line.

There isn't anything I can't do for my family except I can't be kicked in the heart anymore. It's been happening even before I gave up the condo unit where I spent the last four years with my mom. And it also happens within days of me and my family sharing a peaceful weekend together.

And why did this last lashing occur? Because I told my auntie that I helped pay for the association dues and the garbage disposal and because I tried my hand in ordering the treat yesterday.

She slapped me and she told me that she doesn't know how to make me happy anymore and threatened to ship me over to my dad's and one of my mom's friends. I was compared to our maid, my cousin, and her brother.

I was told that I pissed her off for every little thing I did.

She claims she hasn't said or done anything wrong.
I had tried everything I can to help her. I confessed this.

I deserve to be valued and treated better than this. One way or another, my health can't handle this roller coaster ride anymore.

Misua Cat said:
Well, I did it. I received another angry scolding from my aunt and this has crossed the line.

There isn't anything I can't do for my family except I can't be kicked in the heart anymore. It's been happening even before I gave up the condo unit where I spent the last four years with my mom. And it also happens within days of me and my family sharing a peaceful weekend together.

And why did this last lashing occur? Because I told my auntie that I helped pay for the association dues and the garbage disposal and because I tried my hand in ordering the treat yesterday.

She slapped me and she told me that she doesn't know how to make me happy anymore and threatened to ship me over to my dad's and one of my mom's friends. I was compared to our maid, my cousin, and her brother.

I deserve to be valued and treated better than this. One way or another, my health can't handle this roller coaster ride anymore.

Jesus christ. I'm hoping you are okay. You definitely deserved better than this.

Misua Cat said:

I was going to make a joke about me forgetting about this place, but dude... That's harsh. I hate your aunt. :/

ShineCero said:
Misua Cat said:

Jesus christ. I'm hoping you are okay. You definitely deserved better than this.

Alzoru said:
Misua Cat said:

I was going to make a joke about me forgetting about this place, but dude... That's harsh. I hate your aunt. :/

Thank you.

I received a salary today and when I was about to put it in a safe place my wallet isn't in my bag and my wallet has the debit card, reward cards, my ID, and my pet passes.

Knowing my luck, I will check the inside of my aunt's car first.

I can't relax.

I feel like a broken mess.
I feel like crying - overwhelmed with so much stress and concerns lately (such as family issues) and looking at my life history and my lonely life.

So many battles that never cease while others seem to keep getting all the breaks and supposed "social life."

Misua Cat said:
ShineCero said:
Misua Cat said:

Alzoru said:
Misua Cat said:

Thank you.

I received a salary today and when I was about to put it in a safe place my wallet isn't in my bag and my wallet has the debit card, reward cards, my ID, and my pet passes.

Knowing my luck, I will check the inside of my aunt's car first.

I can't relax.

I feel like a broken mess.
I feel like crying - overwhelmed with so much stress and concerns lately (such as family issues) and looking at my life history and my lonely life.

So many battles that never cease while others seem to keep getting all the breaks and supposed "social life."

I'm so sorry that it happened to you, I'm sending my best wishes to you.

=====

When people shit talk about everyone on a server on a social media site instead of talking things out like adults.

Big oof there Misua, good luck with things.

In other news, the last day of school, but from the perspective of a teacher/staff... I never expected it to suck as much as it does... Now I dont even know which students Ill have next year and some of my favorite students are now on to their high schools...

People messing with crap they have no knowledge over and because of that causing problems others. :catgun:

And also no acknowledging the fact they have no idea what theyre doing.  :katslam:

The vagueness excuse whenever someone called out multiple people, and the refusal to take responsibility, accountability and attempt to shift the blame to others to avoid consequences. This is a go-to defense whenever someone is clearly in the wrong but don't want to admit that they've fucked up.

Vagueness is clear in the definition, folks: lack of certainty or distinctness or lack of preciseness in thought or communication.

You cannot claim vagueness if someone flat out posted screens or referenced something that clearly happened in a direct manner. Vagueness is something like: "Go down the road a ways and then turn right" This is vague because it does not precisely explain how far one should go down the road. It leaves out thing too open to have a solid conclusion or direct answers. 

It's a shitty tactics that some YouTubers, Twitters and even in real life that people resort too to deter any humiliation that will come in their way.

Youtubers airing out each other's dirty laundry in public... I like watching the initial chaos ensue but it spreads to every platform on the internet like a cancerous tumor and at that point I get tired of hearing about it

when you finally get in the mood to draw on your tablet but you update the driver and it basically fucks up everything and causes errors/problems you've literally never seen before, there is NO resource on the internet to help your specific situation, and nothing you've tried works

also no pen pressure so basically i may as well be using a mouse on MS Paint

When you make plans with people to go somewhere, and then they cancel last minute or worse rush the entire trip to get it over with giving you whom wanted to go no time at all to take anything in.

Being forced to go to events for your relatives who actively avoid you. Especially when you may have to miss hanging out with your friends to go.

When you had your tablet driver/program issues finally fixed for a whole week and then Wacom has the audacity to inform you a new driver update needs to be installed
EarnestSharpIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

knowing that your own tablet isnt working currently and old fixes no longer work for you

Back
Top Bottom