What Grinds Your Gears?

Youtubers airing out each other's dirty laundry in public... I like watching the initial chaos ensue but it spreads to every platform on the internet like a cancerous tumor and at that point I get tired of hearing about it

People complaining about a guy's opinion for not being a fan of turn-based games.

when you finally get in the mood to draw on your tablet but you update the driver and it basically fucks up everything and causes errors/problems you've literally never seen before, there is NO resource on the internet to help your specific situation, and nothing you've tried works

also no pen pressure so basically i may as well be using a mouse on MS Paint

When you make plans with people to go somewhere, and then they cancel last minute or worse rush the entire trip to get it over with giving you whom wanted to go no time at all to take anything in.

Waiting for 4 hours to get inside a government building to restore benefits :wagh:

Being forced to go to events for your relatives who actively avoid you. Especially when you may have to miss hanging out with your friends to go.

knowing that your own tablet isnt working currently and old fixes no longer work for you

Back
Top Bottom