What Grinds Your Gears?

ShineCero said:
316403.jpg

this girl grinds my fucking gears
Yup - 'didn't like her as a person either. [Snowball hisses at Naoka]

When I have my food stuck between my teeth. :mad:

“To all the kids from Parkland getting ready to use your First Amendment to attack everyone else’s Second Amendment at your march on Saturday, I wish a hero like Blaine Gaskill had been at Marjory Douglas High School last month because your classmates would still be alive and no one would know your names, because the media would have completely and utterly ignored your story, the way they ignored his,” Noir said. 

:dank: shit like this pisses me off.

People who claim to despise dishonesty and fake people, but are one of the most artificial people you can think of [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/font]

Dan Schneider and Hollywood.

The more I think about it, the more angry I get. Seriously, I hope they all perished due to their sick actions.

When jobs are hard to find in this small town of mine. Like, most aren't even hiring. And then, my mom screams at me that 'you do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! GET A JOB ALREADY!' 'I'M TRYING! DO YOU WANT ME TO GO UP TO THEM, PUT A GUN TO THEIR HEADS, AND SAY HIRE ME?' 'NO, I JUST WANT YOU TO WORK SOMEWHERE, BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS SIT IN YOUR ROOM!' Leaves me crying after she yells at me, then has the audacity to call my crying 'an act' so she'll stop being mean to me

Always feeling like I'm not getting enough sleep... maybe I need to go to the doctor or something.

Some mean neighbors cutting down the coconut tree without asking my auntie first resulting in the damaged perimeter fence - the laundry lady, her kid, and my doggie could've gotten hurt in this way!

When your group's gotten lazy on the projects and made you write all of the project due on Friday, then left the last project for the day it was due and you're still stuck doing basically all the work with not even a thank you for covering the last assignment
:rant:

When you try to talk to your neighbor about walking her dog in your yard and she doesn't listen to reason.

When your TA docks off points for not using enough sources and says "this is unacceptable at this point of the semester" but you were the only one to actually make the assignment in literally one day so you had to rush it
:ending:

People and guns. It has become all to common that the public keeps using guns for the wrong reasons.

Keep getting emails from this old forum. Jesus, just kick me off the mailing list already.

Back
Top Bottom