What Grinds Your Gears?

ShineCero said:
~Ai~ said:
ShineCero said:
~Ai~ said:
ShineCero said:
~Ai~ said:
getting dropped from a class with no explanation

Damn! That sucks! Are you still in school?

----

When that one kid in class waits until that very last moment before class ends to ask a question and preventing people from leaving.

I'm trying to get my Masters right now while school is free for me, apparently my financial aid messed up somewhere  :notrust:

what about you?

and LOL thats a good one! Theres always that one suck up that cant be quiet!

When people lie to my face and I know they lying

I know that feeling... I couldn't even get the school grant for my school because apparently, they ran out of money, despite doing my FA early and on time. I'm still in school, but it sucks lol.

---------

When people call you a fanboy of something because you don't agree with their opinion.
WHAT?! I can honestly say i have never heard of a school running out of money!

when people talk over you

Yup. Since I only had two-quarters left, I didn't get the first priority. However, when it came to my turn, I was told that there wasn't any more money left for me to be distributed too.  :notrust: Fucking college.

--------------

When people trash on other people, but they're trash themselves.

WHAT?! That makes no sense at all, you would think like "hey this person is close to graduating to lets give them seniority" but I guess you had one weird school  :argh: 

having to work on a saturday

not being able to move departments for 1 year my job, like in 9 months i could have a flippin baby but it's not long enough to move a department? What the hell?

when people at the gym choose the machine right next to you when there are literally 20 other open machines!!!! like wtf let me sweat in my own space, go find your own :notrust:

accidentally dropping a curse word in front of your mom who has had the shortest fuse of all time in the last 72 hours 
Mass-Effect-Andromeda-GIF-3.gif

so i have to get a ride to get to school on monday lmao, fuck

Back
Top Bottom