What Did You Do Today?

Went to the doctor today, because I wanted to see if I have any issues health wise. I got my flu shots, TB shot, and blood work. Though, I'm waiting for results about my blood work.....

Finished my homework assignment, did some posting and about draw something... for this Inkober business

Had a friend come pick me up (she lives 5 minutes away and I dont have a car) to grab lunch and joke around.
Then we raided the local party stores for Halloween costume items (found hella awesome props!) for my friend's upcoming Halloween party. Saw some genuinely cool costume pieces but some were a bit pricey or not practical to what I have in mind so I decided to be a little more choosey. I ended up going with a witch, but instead of a cute one, I'd be a swamp witch instead with lots of spiders. Lol

Then we watched all the ARG vids, played with some cool etsy slimes she got in the mail, and then we went with her roommates to go eat at a local ramen place. I've never been there but it was fun to give my tastebuds something new. Authentic ramen is the way to go y'all (I even ate half the softboiled egg... and I don't like eggs! Haha)

Basically it was a long but fun outing. I don't go out much so trying to be a bit less introverted livens me up a lot if I do it every week or two.

It wasn't today, but on Friday, but I got into a car accident and I legit almost died. My car didn't get too much damage, but that was the closet thing to death I ever witnessed.

Just finished this big ass assignment, basically an outline for this research paper. Now I have an entire month to work on this, but I might as well finished it next week and turn it in early :thinking:

Scrubbed the FUCK out of my mom's craft room and made a lot more room AND a space for her to actually use it again

Did some work on the Art Garden (guess I'm maintaining the section now), made a huge write up for the BGV discussion thread... still need to edit a few things and did some paperwork.

Oh, and I caught some niffy Pokemon and did some raid battles with Z. Hopefully, Pinks can join in too since the AI are whack :wagh:

Back
Top Bottom