What Did You Do Today?

Finished one of my assignments for a class. Just check to see my grade for the research paper I wrote (admittedly, I did it at the last second, got an A lmao... only thing that was wrong was some MLA citation formats errors lol). 

Currently drawing ZF's OC.... trying to see if I want to color it.

Hatching over 300+ fucking eggs for a god damn shiny to no avail. At least I got a 6IV Scorbunny at the end.

Woke up, currently making a post in a RP and catching Defiant Braviary. Shiny Scorbunny was a bust, but maybe I can get Shiny Murica :wagh:

EV trained my Pokes for competitive battling and getting started on my sketchuary drawing.

After dropping my cousin off from School, I took my younger sister shopping for Mom's Birthday today, the 13th, (it'll be the first year she'll spend her birthday with my Dad), so we want to make her feel extra special today. Afterwards, I did some work on the forum. including making new graphic images and did some general fixes on the website. Tomorrow will be nothing but draw, draw, draw once I finished my homework.

Picked up Mom from the airport, took a nice nap and preparing moving boxes since we're moving next month.

Packed a whole lot of stuff... going to finish packing and moving things tomorrow. Hopefully will have internet on Monday so I don't have to use a my cellular service.

Back
Top Bottom