What Did You Do Today?

Read all these reports about Smash Players, 18+ taking advantage of minors. Holy shit, this is seriously fucked. And people justifying it because they play good at a video game.  :down: anyone that supports are fucked.

Cleaned my room up, organized my stuff around and preparing to make several posts. After that, I'll jump back into drawing so I can finally tackle those requests with confidence!

Bought the newspaper at the gas station earlier this morning and got ready for church afterwards.

Paid Bills, did some clean up around the house. Now I'm back to drawing the anniversary stuff.

Work on the forum for 7+ hours. Then, took a break and hosted a Draw with Me session to tackle a prompt, while during in-between, cooking food (thankfully, I was alone in the Draw With Me session, so I wasn't too concern about disconnection).

Currently in the final stretch on finishing off the light core with some new additions. Hoping to finish before the weekend ends!

Made a appointment with my doctor. Really nervous due to getting "low white blood count" results... hope that's a fuck up.

Cleaned up my room. Now that I don't have school... I can finally focus on drawing a lot of crazy shit :joy:

Shoveled snow, delivered Christmas dinner to my friend and a cake/Christmas card to my other neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom