What are you guilty pleasures?

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
What are the things that you enjoy, but embarrassed to admit and hope that no one ever finds out because of fear of being judged? 

I know it's bad and definitely, ain't healthy for you, but goddamnit, the McDonald's fries are absolutely my favorite thing on their menu. I would at least have them a couple of times within the week. They are so just delicious!

I play Neopets on a daily basis even though it looks like it hasn't been updated visually since 2006 and is a husk of the golden age of children's online pet simulators from the early 2000's :|

it's just a cute collecting game okay, and I like buying all the rare stuff so I can get street cred

toy_yurble_starry.gif
toy_ixi_plushfaerie.gif
toy_raindorf_faerie.gif
toy_flotsam_halloween.gif

See? these first two are 1-2 tiers above RARE B|

LoopyPanda said:
I play Neopets on a daily basis even though it looks like it hasn't been updated visually since 2006 and is a husk of the golden age of children's online pet simulators from the early 2000's :|

it's just a cute collecting game okay, and I like buying all the rare stuff so I can get street cred

toy_yurble_starry.gif
toy_ixi_plushfaerie.gif
toy_raindorf_faerie.gif
toy_flotsam_halloween.gif

See? these first two are 1-2 tiers above RARE B|

I'm more surprised that Neopets is still on-going after so many years. I thought it would be buried during the 2010s with the rise of MMOs popping up these days. However, I'll do you one better in terms of surprise guilty pleasures. This song is perhaps one of my favorites to listen too. I can't explain it, I can't describe why I love it so much, but it just so damn soothing to listen too and I have it on my iTunes. :wagh:

[align=center][video=youtube]

I have this uncontrollable pleasure of constantly RP'ing scenes in real life, by myself of course. I don't usually like it when people view me since I get super embarrassed and my mother admitted to me that normal people don't do that. I just wait until I'm all alone and I play out scenes of currently RPs I'm in or stories I'm currently writing (I've been doing this a lot with Kire's story which explains why I haven't been posting it like crazy)

I'm a little bit sheepish admitting this but I'm more comfortable around you guys than my mother.

These days I'm often afraid to admit how much I like Power Rangers and Super Sentai.

Sexual fanart... More importantly, dreams of conquering the galaxy with an armda of space ships built according to my own design and specifications and attacking several Star Wars factions with them.

Darth Vader fan wank... Lich King fan wank too...

Too many of them  :teehee: right now it's buying betsey johnson purses, I have a pretty sick collection  ;3

LoopyPanda said:
I like to read/watch things I don't initially like out of spite. That way I can meme the hell out of them. XD

Examples of this? 

Just to throw my hat into something similar to yours, I have a sick pleasure of taking the most mundane insults and turn it into actual jokes for meme-worthy content.

ShineCero said:
LoopyPanda said:
I like to read/watch things I don't initially like out of spite. That way I can meme the hell out of them. XD

Examples of this? 

Reading bad fanfiction to you and Z for animu I don't watch isn't a good enough example!?!?!?  :katslam:

Steven Universe. Nuff said B| 
I don't have much time to waste away making fun of t though :(

An odd pleasure of mine is drawing my Jaz OC in very sexy poses, even in the nude. I seem to only specifically pick Jaz over the other characters and I genuinely don't know why. I won't show any of them here because it's a bit much in my honest opinion.

I really, really like watching doggie videos. Sometimes when I see videos of old doggies having their last rides (due to being part of the police force) it drives me to tears.

I own 8 tumblr blogs, and each of them have different purposes. I have one just for character design and writing inspiration. The other for a bunch of photos I can use for RP threads. Another for fandom ranting. And yet another for sci fi/Gundam mech related shit.

I also like to delete posts off my blog and clean them up when I'm bored.

90s pop music and Alex Jones are two of my worst ones that I can think of lol.

JamesYTP said:
90s pop music and Alex Jones are two of my worst ones that I can think of lol.

You listen to Alex Jones!? :lmao: What bet did you lose to listen to that looney tune?

Yeah, mostly when I'm either sleep deprived, been drinking or just incredibly bored. Now obviously I should clarify, I don't agree with or even believe much of anything he says, his appeal to me is something akin to listening to the ramblings of your crazy drunk uncle during a holiday visit or a nutty homeless guy at a bus stop whose trying to sell you something between the ramblings only you don't have to try not to laugh hysterically at the crazy shit they say.

Adding Mozzarella sticks in my sausage potato burritos, watching YouTube drama, and spending money on games the second that paycheck arrives after a grueling 60 hour work week.

SPINAL said:
Adding Mozzarella sticks in my sausage potato burritos, watching YouTube drama, and spending money on games the second that paycheck arrives after a grueling 60 hour work week.

I LOVE watching Youtube Drama... it's not even productive but when I see them duke it out and everyone talks about it, the commentary communities jump in and make good meme vids making fun of the situation. It's what I usually watch anyway

Yea I can't help myself with it. I love watching dumpster fires like YT drama from a distance.

Back
Top Bottom