What are you guilty pleasures?

Honestly? I still play CP Rewritten, Webkinz, Poptropica, and Neopets. I just love playing 'em. They're fun and have bright colors and fun games to play, and in the instance of poptropica, I want to complete all islands. The completionest in me wants to xD

I have a guilty pleasures role-playing shit in my head for new ideas, whatever I seen something unique.

I do this thing I call 'storytelling'. I do it by myself, of course, where basically, I'm talking to myself, and acting out how I want a certain scene to go in a fanfic. If it doesn't feel right to me, I'll alter it over and over until it does feel right, so I can type it just that way.

If we're talking anime-wise? Papa to Kiss in the Dark.

Not sure if it's a guilty pleasure or just me being creative...

I like to think up 'alternate/What-If' stories for my characters, especially Kire. I kinda don't like what happens to him in his life but I don't want to change it because it sums up who he is. However, I recently found myself making/sketching a version, say, where he never died, have kids, and grow old with Evelyn.

Akiria said:
Honestly? I still play CP Rewritten, Webkinz, Poptropica, and Neopets. I just love playing 'em. They're fun and have bright colors and fun games to play, and in the instance of poptropica, I want to complete all islands. The completionest in me wants to xD

I'm surprised Neopets is still a thing xD I know @"LoopyPanda" is a huge fan of those

ShineCero said:
Akiria said:

I'm surprised Neopets is still a thing xD I know @"LoopyPanda" is a huge fan of those

I love Neopets even though I have no clue what's going on for the site-wide events... I just like collecting stuff and selling items to people in hopes of getting that coveted fairy paintbrush...

IKR? I mean, earlier this year was my favorite event, the Double Dare, with two of the named NPCs, and you got prizes based on which NPC you beat, but, other than that event, I don't pay much attention

I torture Shine and Z on Discord by making them watch crappy Lifetime movies with me. But I like to watch them ironically just to dunk on them and laugh at how dumb they can get

LoopyPanda said:
I torture Shine and Z on Discord by making them watch crappy Lifetime movies with me. But I like to watch them ironically just to dunk on them and laugh at how dumb they can get

This is also a guilty pleasure I enjoy doing with Shine and Loopy. You have no idea how funny Loopy can be when we are memeing horrible movies. xDD Loopy's the best. B|

As a side note, I have a guilty pleasure of watching cheesy/cheap movies because I think movies like that have a very unique charm to it. I can't put my finger on it, but I just LOVE cheesy movies like those Poorly dubbed Kung Fu movies or foreign films that have a VERY low budget. I just love cracking up whenever something awkward happens or bad dubbing is said. Godzilla is a prime example.

Somehow, I became a fan of Cardi B... her voice and lyrics... it's pretty damn cool! :wagh: Now I have like 5 songs of her on my iPhone.

I don't like most modern musicals on broadway save for their music (I've played string arrangements for these musicals without ever knowing their plot entirely), nor has my childhood particularly consisted of TV musical classics compared to my friends who grew up on things like that, but when I'm sad or drawing, I like to put on the music. 

I also really like music from operettas. It isn't like golden oldies or anything but there's something soothing I find from the old timey sound and their opera singing voice that really relaxes me! These are also from the early to mid 1900s, so I don't have to worry about them getting copyrighted off youtube. Can't say the same for Broadway musical tracks though, those are usually edited to avoid content ID claims. Operetta is a guilty pleasure because it technically is old people music I guess lol

I tend to roleplay my stories in real life to get a grasp of the scene and how impactful I want it to be. Yes, this means crying and getting mad. I tend to do this when I'm alone in my home (which is most of the day anyway) because mother said only crazy people do what I do. xDD

I do this when it comes to my stories, specifically with Kire since he's my bae and some RPs. Maybe it's just me but I do this so I can create a better impact and help myself understand how and where I want to take my character in the context of the story/RP.

Don't know about others, but I always seek out trailers that are well-done. All the time. And even trailers that are fan-made (i.e. change the musical score of the trailer, etc.)... it always gets me hype :thinking:

I like to watch British people clean filthy apartments:

[video=youtube]
I love that all the Filth Fighters are just referred to as Head Crew and "the lads". If it's dirty enough it makes me get up and clean my room/bathroom just to feel clean and normal

Back
Top Bottom