- Sep 3, 2015
The Bob Ross Competition is intended to draw out the maximum potential of artists of all media. Exclusive to the Art Garden section, any artists, whether you do traditional, painting, digital, etc., is able to jump into Bob Ross Competition series and showcase their artwork, win cool awards, badges, along with exploring out of your artistic comfort zone. Each Bob Ross Competition differs from one another with their own set of rules and tasks, designed to add variety, generate consistent interests and bring in new dynamics. Thus, you will be able to participate in different kinds of competition that suits your needs or if you’re feeling you want to test your skill, join a competition to push you to the utmost limit.
Each Competition will not be decided by polling from members. Instead, the winner will be decided by two-three anonymous people who did not participate in the competition. They will be able to provide any comments or feedback (provided by the administrator) along with their votes of the best artwork as follow by the rules of the competition.
It's Valentine Day and it's a day of love and passion! Draw the character you'd want to be a Valentine (a waifu/husbando is a character from an established franchise). You can pick 2 characters to draw together or just 1 favorite character you've always liked and drawn them with something that incorporates a romantic theme into it. It has to be safe-for-work. Are you capable of making your Valentine feel extra special!?
Waifu-Husbando Event will begin on a Thursday, February 1st start at 10:00 AM and ends Saturday, March 3rd at 12:00 AM PDT. You MUST provide your own original content. In other words, do not steal artwork from other artists, recolors are not considered artwork and make sure they are safe-for-work. Please USE IMGUR when posting your artwork.
- You can pick 1-2 characters (any medium and regardless of gender) for this event.
- It MUST have romantic elements (whether it hearts, beautiful scenery, etc)
- You can submit the character(s) you wished to draw on this page before the February 17th 12:00 AM PDT (use official art, not fan art).
- You can use any medium in arts for this competition.
- Artist Badge: Participation in the Bob Ross Competition!
- The Romantic Artist Badge: Win the Valentine Event!
- Michelangelo Badge: Win Bob Ross Regular Competition!
- Mioi Badge: Win Bob Ross Regular Competition 2 times!
- Da Vinci Badge: Win Bob Ross Regular Competition 3 times!
- Bob Ross Award: Win 6 Bob Ross Competition (3 Regulars and 3 Special Events)