Vegetto's GFx Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOWDOYOUMAKEYOURSIGS?!

I'm so jealous... meanwhile, I just clip and slap pictures together. lol

Nice stuff you got there, Veggie! Love how you put a lot of detail in your signatures. It's so smoky and mysterious, to a degree. Keep up the nice work.

Hehe, thanks for the compliments guys! I'm not really good with explaining the process in how to make my sigs, as I kind of just go through an OCD phase of what looks super cool and blends together really well throughout my working now all the way until it's done. I just kind of add some effects here through brushes, use a few gradient maps, erase and etc. along both the effects and the main stock to make it blend together, and wallah!

Also, got a few updates this time around. First is going to be my entry into the GFX competition this month, showcasing the God of Destruction Beerus!

4nQ9HGd.jpg

I'm a little disappointed with the text, but since I tried for about 2 hours to find the right combo of font and words to use that beat it, I went ahead and kept it. But my actual pride this time around was a reinvention of an old wallpaper I made using an SSJ3 Vegetto stock image. I was browsing through my deviantart gallery and came across the old wallpaper, thinking I'd use it for my background. But I cringed pretty hard at my old techniques in GFX, so I went out, found the same stock image from Free-D, and decided to give this old project another go!

Armed with new splatter, lightning, and grunge brushes, way better color blending through gradient maps, and a more subtle approach to enhancing the stock through special effects, I came up with the V2 of my new wallpaper! Compare them for yourself!

Original SSJ3 Vegetto Wallpaper:

ssj3_vegetto_wallpaper_by_the_potara_fusion-d4uw9dr.jpg

SSJ3 Vegetto Wallpaper V2:

ssj3_vegetto_wallpaper_v2_by_the_potara_fusion-dahqmbx.jpg

Looks super cool and epic! Loving the super grumpy Beerus and the SSJ3 Vegito. You should totally make some Star Wars ones since you seem to like it. I would love to see the other characters of that SW game you play as a sig.

Keep up the great work, you got a talent for making sigs.

~ Z ~ said:
Looks super cool and epic! Loving the super grumpy Beerus and the SSJ3 Vegito. You should totally make some Star Wars ones since you seem to like it. I would love to see the other characters of that SW game you play as a sig.

Keep up the great work, you got a talent for making sigs.

Hehe, thanks Z! I should actually take a crack at some of the SWTOR cast, although I'll need to pick and be creative haha. Hopefully I'll have one up soon!

Hey guys! Wow, it's been a long time, and I think it's safe to say I've officially retired from the GFx world xD

But every now and again, I'm gonna post in here to show you guys some work I did. Recently being, the hype around Ultra Instinct in DBS getting my attention and especially when I stumble across some amazing stock work of Vegetto himself in the form! So I just whipped up another set for myself, editted the special effects for an avatar image, and bam! First work I've done in over a year :p

Not much to say about this one, spent more time working out the watermark on the photo than the actual effects here lol. But take a look, see what you think, and also give some love to the original artist!

oVn2qsw.png

Original render for the work can be found here: http://fav.me/dbm5x8c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom