Undertale: After Pacifist

"I know. And...I'm sorry" Frisk said softly.

"What is the holdup?" Papyrus called

"It's alright. You can come toany of us and we'll help. Just always remember that, Frisk." Sans poked his head out from upstairs. "Oh hey, Pap. I was teachin' Frisk another joke. But it wasn't very humerus." He said as he stepped down the stairs. "Though, we've got to talk soon. It's kind of an..." he pointed to his eye socket. "Emergen-SEE."

(I get to hear all of Sans' great jokes. My brother bought me Undertale!)

"SANS!" Papyrus yelled in annoyance. Frisk came out, and smiled.

"We're coming, Pap" she smiled. Papyrus looked at Frisk's arms, then back to Sans.

"Sans. What's wrong with Frisk's arms?" He asked

(I had to google skeleton jokes. Of course the first result is Undertale XD)

"That's the thing. A couple of humans at Frisk's school hate monsters. Enough to beat Frisk up cause we live together. Hit her until she was bruised all over." Sans looked up at his brother. "We have to tell Toriel once she gets back from the school. She teaches all the monster kids too." 

"And, I think we should keep Frisk company and walk her home with us. It looks like not all the humans have really gotten used to us yet, and Frisk doesn't hurt people by nature." The monster opened the refrigerator and took out bags of frozen vegetables to improvise for ice packs, using those to ice Frisk's bruises.

Fighting the bully humans was out of the question  since Frisk wouldn't allow it and it wasn't necessary for them to now that they just left the Underground.

(Of course xD)

"Hm. I see. Yes, we'll accompany you home, Frisk. You don't need to worry when you have the Great Papyrus as one of your protectors" Papyrus said. Frisk hugged Papyrus.

"Thank you. Both of you" she said

"Oh. Right!" Frisk smiled. Papyrus stood, and got out three bowls, and filled them with the spaghetti

Papyrus came to the table with the bowls of spaghetti. He set them on the table, and sat down in the seat. The whoopie cushion went off, and Frisk laughed

"SANS!" Papyrus yelled in annoyance. He took the whoopie cushion off his chair, and sat down

(wanna skip to where Toriel comes home from school?)

Sans did as well, though the ketchup he consumed ended up on the floor as usual. Luckily, the floor under the dinner table was tile so it was easy cleanup.

(Yeah)

Later on, Toriel came into the house.

"Sans? Papyrus? Frisk? I'm home" Toriel called out.

"Mom!" Frisk called out happily. She had put her sweater back on to conceal her arms. Frisk ran over to Toriel, and hugged her. Toriel laughed lightly, and hugged Frisk back

"Oh? Is something wrong, Sans?" Toriel asked. Papyrus came in behind Sans.

"Oh, hello, Toriel" he smiled

"Yeah. Frisk here has a couple o' humans bullying her. Said they didn't like how she had monsters with her. And they decided to attack her." Sans looked at Frisk, signaling her to show Toriel the bruises.

Frisk took a deep breath, and took her sweater off.

"Oh my! Frisk! Your arms!" Toriel gasped.

"I...I used my arms to protect myself. I didn't want to get too hurt by them. They...They also called me...vulgar names" Frisk said softly. Toriel gasped again

"We were going to start walking her back from school so the punks who did it wouldn't try anything. Guessing they're scared enough of monsters to hate us." Sans said, his tone morose.

Back
Top Bottom