Undertale: After Pacifist

Aiya

Blue Jacket
For Loopy and I ONLY  :grr: :twitch: :baaa:. Generic name is Generic xD
~~

Frisk ran into the house she shared with the skeleton brothers and Toriel. She quickly slammed the door shut, and leaned against it, taking deep breaths. Rolling up her sweater sleeves, she noticed the bruises on her arms. 

"Can't...Can't let them see these. Not yet..." Frisk said to herself, pulling her sleeves back down, covering the bruises. Papyrus walked into the room. 

"Ah, Frisk! You're home! I, The Great Papyrus, eagerly waited for your return home from school today" Papyrus said. Frisk smiled. 

"Missed you, too, Pap," Frisk said

"School was...School was good," Frisk lied slightly.

"Good!" Papyrus said, Frisk's slight hesitation going right over his head, "I'm making spaghetti for dinner. I must go start to prepare it now!" The taller skeleton left the room and went to the kitchen

"..." Sans didn't say anything for a bit, but didn't seem to press much. "Well, how about we do somethin' to pass the time while Pap' gets dinner started?" If Frisk wasn't as happy as they used to, maybe they just needed some cheering up?

"Sure. Do you think you can help me with my homework? Or, we could watch TV" Frisk said

"Lessee... Toriel would get miffed with us if we don't get your homework done first. Puns get ya extra credit, I bet." Sans joked. "I bet it'll be easy peasy for ya." He sat down at the couch in front of the coffee table. "Alright, let's see whatcha got."

Frisk took out her math homework, and sat beside Sans

"Math is my strong point. Considering I've got a booming hot dog cart business." Sans chuckled. "What's the tough stuff in here for you?" While Toriel stayed back at the school, Sans tended to stand in as the caretaker for Frisk with Papyrus, though the latter had no problem being tasked with making snacks and helping Toriel out with dinner.

"Long division. I don't get it at all, no matter how much the teacher explains it," Frisk said

(Hey, I had an idea for how Sans finds out Frisk is getting bullied. Frisk goes upstairs to take her sweater off (she has a t~shirt on underneath) Sans followed her tomake sure she puts her homework away,and sees the bruises)

"Lucky for you, I know just how to do it." Sans winked. For the next ten minutes, he proceeded to show Frisk step-by-step long division with a few examples and let her try her own after he explained the process.

(That works. Frisk can't lie about it then XDD)

Back
Top Bottom