Things you hate about school?

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
Over the years when you are attending school, what are the things that gets under your skin in regards to school? 

One of the most annoying thing about school, was the need of group work; especially when I'm not the most talkative person and end up doing most of the work.

Yeah, group work is still on my top ten things I hate about school & still do. I legitimately hate it when teachers call out students who don't talk that much in class and put them on the spot, or when they assume everyone is straight and they bring up gay rights being a hot topic to talk about to get reactions out of the class.

also teachers being sticklers on people who're only a few minutes late, like maybe something unavoidable happened that morning.

Quinx said:
Yeah, group work is still on my top ten things I hate about school & still do. I legitimately hate it when teachers call out students who don't talk that much in class and put them on the spot, or when they assume everyone is straight and they bring up gay rights being a hot topic to talk about to get reactions out of the class.

also teachers being sticklers on people who're only a few minutes late, like maybe something unavoidable happened that morning.

Right? I always get call on to answer a question or two and I hated it. Mostly because I have speech impairment so it's hard to actually understand me xD

I also dislike when the class is over, there's always that one person that have to ask a billion questions for something and holds up the entire class from leaving until the teacher answers them all.

ShineCero said:
Quinx said:

Right? I always get call on to answer a question or two and I hated it. Mostly because I have speech impairment so it's hard to actually understand me xD

I also dislike when the class is over, there's always that one person that have to ask a billion questions for something and holds up the entire class from leaving until the teacher answers them all.

Omg, like the one person who also reminds the prof about turning homework/projects in lmao.

My last semester of college I did, I had a professor who practically ignored me when there were times I was struggling and almost failed the class.

I don't mind group works cause if I do all the work then I get all the credit cause I actually rat out those that didn't help me. No shame.

I just hate getting up so early and having to do CRAZY research. Like.. ACTUALLY dig deep.

I hate the assignments professors assume you just know how to do and barely give you any guidance until they grade the work. I guess that's what Outlines are for, I suppose.

Then the one professor who makes you read a ton of stuff but goes to the next unit anyway. Why bother with a syllabus if you don't follow it yourself?

I hate Professors who fail you because you didn't use a certain word they like. B|

Favouritism done by teachers. That is soo annoying especially when the kid they do it to is a troublemaker.  :dodgy:

I hate when the professor lecture about something, then goes to an completely unrelated topic retaining to the class itself.

Back
Top Bottom