Things you hate about school?

Being told the same things repeatedly, only because you werent as lazy as the rest of the class.

Endless, endless fees and having to pay for ""outstanding amounts"" even though you basically already paid ALL of that last semester. So you're left wondering where the cost even came from???

Syn said:
Terrible counselling and student support. It's improved at my school now but it's really too late for me to even utilize it.

Let add one more to that pile, terrible advisers about your future. You're suppose to give students a heads up for their future, that stirred them further away.

Right? I never understood the popularity with chewing gum at school and really don't understand why one is so god damn lazy to just toss in the trash xD

When there's a person who always have to interrupt the teacher during lecture to ask dumb questions.

When every teacher assigner you homework and expect you to finish by the fallowing morning. Like really? Don't tell me to read chapter 5-7 and write a 3 paragraph summery for each one by the morning unless you want me to fail. We got 7 teachers and at least 5 of them will assign homework! If you think about it, you only get like 4 maybe 5 hours to complete all your homework anyways unless you want to stay up all night and be a zombie the next morning.

wow.. that was long post.. whoops..

Back
Top Bottom