Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
The Return of Destruction

Several years have passed since the dreadful war that started by a evil magician called Destruction. Peaceful times have come fort for everyone and enjoyment of wealth and prosperity was at the highest peak. However, peaceful times are never forever, and times of the end have starting to rise up under the depths of earth, have come again. 

A black mist appeared over the open land, far away from any city. As the mist clears, it reveals a man, wearing a black robe with a staff. He stood tall as he looked into the skies and smiled. "Hmph. It seems that I have been released from my prison..? No matter.. This time.. I won't fall victim to those insignificant morals.. again." He chuckled, raising his hands into the air. "Come my spawn of darkness, let's bring damnation of this pathetic world once more."

(Elsehwere..)

*Wakes up in the morning* W-whoa.. what a crazy ass dream I had.. *Looks around and sees that it's already morning* Damn, I've been asleep for that long? Jesus, I need to get out of bed.. going to be late for the class.. last thing I need is the students to put this on my head.. *Gets out of bed and about to readied to go down stairs*

"Shiiiiiiine..." I whined. "Wake up you dweeb! Breakfast is ready and you'll be late for your wizard magic thingy you do. Those students of yours are gonna be mad, ya know! Wake up!"

I said this from the kitchen while the smell of smoke came to Shine's room. There was a lot of clanging noises coming from the kitchen.

Smoke? Where is that coming from? *realized that Jazzy is cooking again* Oh crap, don't tell me that she attempted to cook again!? *Rans downstairs towards the kitchen.* What did you burn, this time?

"I didn't burn a thing!" I said while I try to beat out a fire on top of a frying pan. "I'm making your breakfast again. You're gonna be late if you don't hurry up. Those students of yours aren't gonna wait forever." I wave a fork at Shine.

~ Z ~ said:
"I didn't burn a thing!" I said while I try to beat out a fire on top of a frying pan. "I'm making your breakfast again. You're gonna be late if you don't hurry up. Those students of yours aren't gonna wait forever." I wave a fork at Shine.

*Sweated a bit* Y-yeah, but I'll have to skip breakfast for n-now. You know, can't be late, otherwise those students will just leave, y-you know? I'll just get some bread and teleport myself over there.

"Oh no, not again!" I puff my cheeks at Shine. "Last time you skipped breakfast, you came home with a stomach ache!" I went to the fridge and took out some yogurt, giving it to Shine. "At least keep your stomach running."

~ Z ~ said:
"Oh no, not again!" I puff my cheeks at Shine. "Last time you skipped breakfast, you came home with a stomach ache!" I went to the fridge and took out some yogurt, giving it to Shine. "At least keep your stomach running."

*Grabs the yogurt* Yeah, yeah. I hear you. "Say hi to Loopy and the others for me." *A singular bright light appears around my body. In a instant, my body has completely disappeared* 

(The Academy of Magician)

*Appears in the front yard of the Academy* Alright.. Better head to my class..

"He better bring some take-out." I start cleaning the dishes. "He's got all this magic yet he forgets to get the take-out. Now that he's gone, I can get some cleaning done."

*In a Graveyard sleeping with a laptop not to far away.*

"Good ol wasteland! This is some kick ass training! Man I'm lonely."

*Waking up.*

Huh? Oh right, too much Team Four Star into the night.

*Looks at the laptop.*

WHY AM I STILL ON EPISODE 1?

Turns out that living in a graveyard and surviving off ice and team four star jokes wasn't my brightest idea. I'm also incredibly bored. And hungry. And in- you know what? Basically, I need everything a house can give me. And groceries. But I'm out of transportation methods. Mind giving me a lift?

"You know I got no magic. Just meet me in the store." I pinch the bridge of my nose. "You can stay in the living room but you better pay rent, okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom