The Return of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Was heading to class* Hmm.. I have a strange feeling.. something familiar.. but I can't my finger on it.. Perhaps I should talk about this feeling to Loopy when the class is over. *heads to class*

*Walk in to store, picking out easy-to-cook foods.*

Man... I can't wait to make dinner tonight! *Eats an apple.*

A mysterious aura forms around Loopy, covering the walls and the floor. "Well, well. Lookie here? Have the years gone by, making you soft, my dearest rival?"

"So you're the source of my nausea." *rubs temple* "At least confront me when I finish to buy my groceries. This is the only store that carries my favorite Apple sauce brand." *stumbles a bit* "You haven't manifested a body yet, it looks like... or are you playing your favorite game like usual?..."

*Stands in front of some cookies for sale, unable to decide between two of her favorite brands.* Ugh... This is a nightmare.

LoopyPanda said:
"So you're the source of my nausea." *rubs temple* "At least confront me when I finish to buy my groceries. This is the only store that carries my favorite Apple sauce brand." *stumbles a bit* "You haven't manifested a body yet, it looks like... or are you playing your favorite game like usual?..."

"Hahaha, always so cheery about things? I remember you're quite a big more sassy than this.." Destruction said. "Rest assure, the games are always quite fun. However, this time, I'm doing a little bit of cheating.." The aura was originally black, but turn bright red. Then giant hands formed out of it, placing it high above Loopy. "In order for the game to be enjoyment, have to get rid of the trump card" *slaps his hands towards Loopy*

Grey you savior. *Buys the chocolate.* Make you that it doesn't have nuts, Shine hates nuts.

Hey Loopy, how have ya' been? Grey and I are buying some food. *Holds up chocolate cookies.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom