The Paris Opera House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yessir!" Magiana picked up her pace to keep up with Jacen, lifting her wand up to her face to focus. 

"A blast of air... blast of air..." She raised her wand high in the air as she followed, trying to imagine a strong gust of wind that could force the guards to let go of their weapons. It glowed momentarily before it released a sharp gust of air outwards. Her bubble shield wobbled a little because of her shifting her attention to casting the wind. "L-like that!?"

"Nice job, Magiana!" Aquario called back. "Now help out Jacen and his girlfriend! I'll hold them off as much as I can!"

Aquario waved his wand around, trying to deflect bullets and protect others from getting hit. He seem to be uneasy thanks to his wounded arm. As he continued to deflect attacks, he hurried on after Magiana, trying to keep close to her.

"How much longer...? This place feels like a total labyrinth..." Magiana panted as they continued to run. Although she was small and lightweight, her leg muscles burned from the running she wasn't used to doing. She kept her wand close to cast a quick spell if they needed it.

Aquario kept up with Magiana and Jacen. He kept the back well guarded and all with just one arm. He was shot in his other arm and was trying his best to help, guard, and keep up. He didn't seem too bothered by the wound he had but he wanted to get the mission over with.

"This place is a lot bigger than I expected..."

The group spilt out the back entrance, Jacen's darkness dissipating. Slyvanas' dark blue-grey body softly shimmered in the dark. Jacen turned his head to the sounds of police sirens. "Good, we made it out. Now we must-" he then noticed Aqurio's wound, place Sylvanas on the ground, and place a hand on the Oper House's wall. Electricity flowed into his flesh from the wall, his body size becoming visibly more muscular. He place a hand on Aqurio's wound, healing it with green energy before mending Sylvanas's body with black. "Anyway, we must escape this city."

"Okay... would we have to cross through the alleyways to avoid crowds or something?" Magiana asked with a quiet voice. She was surprised Jacen was able to do such a thing. 

"Or maybe the woodlands?... We have to get back without them finding our tracks somehow..."

"Thank you, Sir Jacen." Aquario nodded. "As for returning back, I do believe we should return to the Sisterhood and report this establishment at once." Aquario eyed Jacen and his Elf-woman. "Unless you two have somewhere better to shelter."

Aquario nodded to Jacen as he walked off however, he pondered slightly. He placed a hand on Magiana's head, petting it.

"Just leave the paperwork to me, little one." Aquario smiled for once. "Sir Jacen, if you ever wish to have your girlfriend or yourself in safe hands, you can count on the Sisterhood. I might suggest you stay a while in the Sisterhood before venturing off on your own again. Those goons might still be hot on your trail, better safe than sorry."

Aquario nodded to Magiana but chuckled slightly.

"I'll give you an extra day." 

(To the Sisterhood!)

Two men appeared in the front gates of Paris Opera House. Both of them seems to be affiliated with the Heroes Organization. 

“So this is Paris Opera House? I’m impressed they were able to maintain such quality of this building in this barren wasteland of a continent.” Engine-Man said. 

“Don’t underestimate them, Engine-Man.” Doctor Shrooms responded. His appearance is better than he was back in the events of Port Graham with Anti-End and Broly. 

“We’re here on official duties in order to find more information of this threat coming towards us. Don’t speak ill of the people here. It’s clear that they are different than the average Desolatian.” 

“My apologies. It just that it’s been years since I been here. Never thought I would come back to this dump of a continent.” 

“I know, but try to keep your manners appropriate. They gave us respect about this threat, we should at least returned the favor of doing the same.”

The Dark Gunner himself came out to greet them with a bow. "Gentlemen I hope I have not kept you waiting while I was stuck in the hospital having my body repaired after that nasty incident with Jacen. Let us retreat into the heart of my Opera House, the lair." He lead them to the back stages, stopping by a weapons depot to pull out a special bullet. "We have a good number of these rounds, but sadly the Solarian and Jacen have been, elusive."

“Not at all. I’m sorry about what had happen to you, I can definitely related of being hospitalized after a certain incident.” Doctor Shrooms cracked out a smile. Though, Engine Man wasn’t exactly thrilled about the visit. Both of them followed Dark Gunner to the back of the stage and were thrilled of the structure of the building. 

Engine Man observed the bullet. “So, what the heck is this supposed to do?” 

“Engine Man. Relax.” Doctor Shrooms stated before turning to Dark Gunner. “The supposed mage can be affected by such weapons as these?”

"Yes like my operatives said at the original meeting, these burn the mana in their bodies. High unethical but when you are dealing with people who have no qualms about using pure destructive rays themselves." The Dark Gunner said before his radio went off.

"Dark Gunner, the Solarian has been sighted in the Magician Square of the Paradise Region!" The radio barked. The Dark Gunner out the bullet back before starting to head down to the deepest parts of the Opera House, to a row boat at the shore of the lake underneath the massive building.

"Let's follow him." Doctor Shrooms stated.

"What? Why?" Engine Man asked.

"To see if such bullets is actually usable. I want to observed their technology in actions in order to fend off this threat before I report to the organization. Who knows? You might learn something new, Engine Man." Doctor Shrooms proceed to followed Dark Gunner. 

"I have a bad feeling about this... are you sure we can just wander around like that and following someone in a place we've never been?" Engine Man said, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom