The last show you watched!

Got done watching the Bly Manor after finishing Hill House. Both shows are genuinely better than most other tv series I've seen. Enjoyed them quite a lot!

Finally started watching Umbrella Academy got to season 2, and my roommate was right it's not like the comics. To be fair though, the show is good on it's own.

A lot of shows actually!

Cloak and Dagger (up to episode 8)

Law and Order: Organized Crime's Finale (Reject romance, embraced bromance! Stabler x Bell broship is the best)

Law and Order: SVU. The finale was kind of wack and wasn't that engaging. Plus, Finn getting married and Munch didn't show?!

Hell's Kitchen Season 20. *rubs hands together* Season 19 was perhaps one of the best season, along with 14, in this series. Strong cooks, little to no drama aside from the usual suspects and have no preference on who wins the finale since all of them were too damn good. Even the producer of Season 19 referred it as a "holy shit, we got too strong of cooks". Hope Season 20 continues this train!!

Master Chef Season 11. I'm susceptible about this one because I'm pretty sure this was filmed during COVID, unlike Season 19 and 20 that was filmed back-to-back in 2019. We'll see if it ever comes up :thinking:

Dave on Hulu. It's my type of Awkward Guy comedy and I wasn't really drawn into it because of the guy who made the show (who apparently is a rapper, and the show is based off his industry misadventures or something). I vibe with it

Saw Attack on Titan: Final Season Part Two.

I forgot much of the manga since I last read it, but man, this is pretty damn good. Definitely a fan of the opening song!!

I'm on season 1 episode 3 of Breaking Bad, since it's on Netflix now and I realized I haven't actually watched it from the very start. Holy shit, episode 2 at the end was such a bone-chilling round of the effects team showing off how well they can emulate gorey stuff. It was nauseating and fascinating at the same time (I promise I'm not crazy, I just love special effects and props). Really sets the "shit just got real" tone.

And all so I can watch Better Call Saul. I'll let the squeamish people know if they can tolerate the show in good time lol

I finally made it to the third season of Stranger Things on Netflix. That is the most coolest show I've watched. Love it so much!

Back
Top Bottom