The last show you watched!

Binged RWBY vol 7!
 Finally after a few weak seasons that almost made me wanna drop the series, it finally pulled me right back in! It was easily the 2nd best season in general imo!

Hell's Kitchen Season 17, re-watching it now that it has a uncensored version out.

Cold Cases and MANY forensic/Crime documentaries. I also got done recently watching two documentaries with Shine.

Don't F*ck with Cats.
Life of Aaron Hernandez.

Both are seriously twisted and I recommend watching them if you like solved crime documentaries, but be warned! The first one is pretty sick.

Z introduced me the animated show called Castlevania. Saw season 1 and 2, and man, that was a treat. It's a very strong 4/5.

Finished watching Locke & Key on Netflix! It was actually pretty fun! 
Especially compared to the other trash shows on like Stranger Things and Teen Wolf etc etc.

Metalocalypse

If you're in the US, adultswim is letting you stream it 100% free on their website for the time being everyone is staying indoors. I am getting into metal more lately, so if you dig things like that with its style of humor, it's pretty entertaining.

adultswim.com/video/metalocalypse or smth like this. All the seasons are there ad-free.

Just finished all 3 seasons of Castlevania with Z. It's definitely a good animated series, and I would recommend everyone to at least give it a shot. If it doesn't appeal to you in the first 3 episodes, then it's definitely won't do much later, which I will discussed below. 

Animation beauty aside, I thought the story, characters and the world was pretty damn interesting. I like Dracula, I like Issac, I find myself at odds with cheering on the villains sometimes and even some funny moments. It is a very, very strong 4 out of 5. Things that hold it back is mainly the pacing issues for few things:

The library section was definitely the boring part in the season after they awakened Alucard. Felt they spent way too much time with the heroes dicking around in the institution. The buildup to prevent the castle from teleporting was awesome, but the the evidential fighting against Dracula felt a "bit" lackluster since their conversations between them was much to be desired. Since Trevor is  Belmont and Shypia is a Speaker Magician, I felt that there should be more interactions between them. Another episode is enough to fill that kind of stuff.

The next is the twins. I don't mind what they did, but I felt like there should be more build-up to the Twins (or friends?) attempting to kill Alucard. I figured they were always intended on killing him, but there wasn't much to go off by; they straight up did the boom boom with him, then suddenly "death". Felt way too fast for me :lmao:

But yeah, good show!

Back
Top Bottom