The last show you watched!

Halfway done with Hell's Kitchen Season 14 right now. Whoever said this is the most talented group.... I don't know man.

Almost at the end of Hell's Kitchen Season 8. I was keeping this season as the last one I watched since I heard so many bad things about it... and man, this is the weakest group of chefs I ever seen. They're so bad, I'm pretty sure any of us on this forum can easily make it to black jackets in this season. That's how bad these clownfucks were.

Code Lyoko, Episode 29. I'm rewatching Code Lyoko bc the theme song alone adds years to my life whenever I hear it. Plus, it was a show I watched with my grandfather when I was younger. We even had a conversation about it before he passed on:

Me: Hey, Papa. Do you remember watching a show withme when I was younger? It was called Code Lyoko.

Grandfather:Yep! I even remember their enemy was Xana.

Me: How did you remember Xana?

Grandfather: It rhymes with [my name]. 

Makes me smile every time I remember that conversation

Aiya said:
Code Lyoko, Episode 29. I'm rewatching Code Lyoko bc the theme song alone adds years to my life whenever I hear it. Plus, it was a show I watched with my grandfather when I was younger. We even had a conversation about it before he passed on:

Me: Hey, Papa. Do you remember watching a show withme when I was younger? It was called Code Lyoko.

Grandfather:Yep! I even remember their enemy was Xana.

Me: How did you remember Xana?

Grandfather: It rhymes with [my name]. 

Makes me smile every time I remember that conversation

Pretty rare to see a Code Lyoko fan! Glad you have an good time with your gramps on watching the show. I remember it use to come on CN with that weird block with the girl and a bunch of aliens. Kind of like a kiddy Toonami block :thinking:

The only good Code Lyoko was the original. Everyone hated Evolution bc it was live action and only made in french. Whech is why no one likes to acknowledge it lol. It's like Season 2 of Black Butler. Everyone knows it exists, but because it's so terrible, everyone chooses to ignore it.

Oooh yeah, I remember the live action one. That was whack to the tack, and pretty much made me lose interest of the series (although, thankfully, I moved onto stuff like Totally Spies, now that's my jam).

I remember getting really frustrated when the Lyoko was basically treating William as the next devil when he was no longer brainwash lmao.

Hecc yes! I finally found someone else who watches Totally Spies!

And, ah. William. I had the BIGGEST crush on him when he was introduced. So sad he was brainwashed by Xana. First fictional crush.

Not quite a show, but I've been putting on Buzzfeed Unsolved videos since they aren't visually heavy for the most part and I can listen to it on my earbuds like a podcast on low volume while I'm laying in my bed.

Still on my Hell's Kitchen Marathon. I recently watched the 10th episode of Season 18.

Back
Top Bottom